+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR from CIC Los Angeles

paralyzer01

Nov 2, 2009
Greetings my friends, I obtained my caips notes today and It shows that I will be getting my passport request from CIC office in Los Angeles on Dec 9th. No additional documents are needed as I have paid the RPRF already. Can someone who received passport request from CIC office in Los Angeles please share with me how many passport photos were requested and what measurements were asked for the passport photos. I have read that other CIC office have asked for passport photos with passport request but every CIC office is different so that's why I need advice from someone who got request from CIC office in Los Angeles

OrangeCounty

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I am not aware of the passport photo specifications.

Could you please share your timeline? My case was also transferred to LA embassy and I had sent ALL documents in Oct 2009 (received by CIC LA in the 1st week of Oct). Medicals were sent in August 2009. No response from them yet on PPR.

Thank You and good luck with Canada!

OrangeCounty

soewitas

Feb 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Was Buffalo now LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2009
Doc's Request.
15-4-2009
AOR Received.
1-5-2009
File Transfer...
16-2-2010
Med's Request
22-2-2010
Passport Req..
03-20-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-30-2010
LANDED..........
09-08-2010
Orange County, do you receive any notification from LA office? Mine was transferred to LA too in Feb, and sent my Medical in Mar. Do you know if LA office accept in person visa stamping? Thanks.

Sinatra

Dec 22, 2008
To Soewitas

Have you received any feedback on doability of same day passport Submission/RPRF Payment/Collection in LA visa office.

I'm expecting PPR anytime and i'm exploring the one day option as i have couple months left on my USA visa.

Experts: Any idea if the one day passport submission/collection option is available in LA visa office?

OrangeCounty

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA does not do in-person stamping. I got my passport stamped after PPR request; it took about 3 week - from the time PP was requested and getting it back stamped. I thought they were very efficient given the long-weekend around Thanksgiving.