+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR for US born son of Indian passport holding parents

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone, We are in the same boat.. Indian Citizen staying in US on L visa with a new born in US. Like you all mentioned, we just need to send our passport along with photocopy of the US passport of our new born son.

Quick question, apologies if it was already discussed

> Do we need to send all passports separately or in the same envelope?
> Do we need to include any processing free or demand draft - 2 of us and US born kid

The reason why I am asking this question is because a couple of days ago my parents received PPR (for visitor visa) and New York office told us to send passports in two separate envelopes along with separate processing fee

Thanks in advance!

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hello Everyone, We are in the same boat.. Indian Citizen staying in US on L visa with a new born in US. Like you all mentioned, we just need to send our passport along with photocopy of the US passport of our new born son.

Quick question, apologies if it was already discussed

> Do we need to send all passports separately or in the same envelope?
> Do we need to include any processing free or demand draft - 2 of us and US born kid

The reason why I am asking this question is because a couple of days ago my parents received PPR (for visitor visa) and New York office told us to send passports in two separate envelopes along with separate processing fee

Thanks in advance!
1. Separate envelope for each passport
2. Processing fee needs to be paid for each applicant in the application (including your 2 US born kids) using the links provided by VFS Global

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
1. Separate envelope for each passport
2. Processing fee needs to be paid for each applicant in the application (including your 2 US born kids) using the links provided by VFS Global
Thanks for the quick response! I am confused here after reading the letter - All required documents must be submitted in one single package

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
Submit your package to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York at the address below:
Visa Application Centre – New York
145 West 45th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10036
U.S.A

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Thanks for the quick response! I am confused here after reading the letter - All required documents must be submitted in one single package

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
Submit your package to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York at the address below:
Visa Application Centre – New York
145 West 45th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10036
U.S.A
Yea they mention that way ... But I clarified calling VFS office in NY and they said to send in separate envelopes.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Yea they mention that way ... But I clarified calling VFS office in NY and they said to send in separate envelopes.
Alright, then I believe we will have to put separate Consent forms in each envelope and for our kid, primary applicant will sign it.

Could you guide on the photograph as well. I checked with CVS, FedEx, Walgreens and all of them provide 2*2 but we need 2* 2 3/4 per Canadian specifications

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Alright, then I believe we will have to put separate Consent forms in each envelope and for our kid, primary applicant will sign it.

Could you guide on the photograph as well. I checked with CVS, FedEx, Walgreens and all of them provide 2*2 but we need 2* 2 3/4 per Canadian specifications
Visit any CVS location that has photo services and mention that you wanted to take photograph for Canada visa. They will do the rest and provide you with the needed count of photos. It will sail through fine, as their software would automatically match the IRCC requirements (And ask to retake if the photo is not matching the specs. Simply put, if CVS software allows and accepts to print the taken photo, you're good to go)

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
question not related to soft landing, apologies!

Anyone got L1/H1 stamped recently in Canada or Mexico. Need guidance. Please let me know