+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Expired due to Covid-19

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Hi All,

I received PPR email on 10-Mar-2020, however, owing to Covid-19 scenario I was not able to submit the Passport to the VFS. Is there any process or possibility that the PPR to be re-issued. Please help
Thanks!

P.S. Medical got expired in 30-Jan'21.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi All,

I received PPR email on 10-Mar-2020, however, owing to Covid-19 scenario I was not able to submit the Passport to the VFS. Is there any process or possibility that the PPR to be re-issued. Please help
Thanks!

P.S. Medical got expired in 30-Jan'21.
You'll want to send a message to the email that was included in your PPR letter with details on your case. You can request for medical extension. The request may be granted and your medicals extended or you may be asked to do a new medical test. It is only after a new date in which you passed the medical has been updated in your application that a new PPR will be issued. All the best.

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
You'll want to send a message to the email that was included in your PPR letter with details on your case. You can request for medical extension. The request may be granted and your medicals extended or you may be asked to do a new medical test. It is only after a new date in which you passed the medical has been updated in your application that a new PPR will be issued. All the best.
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Will they answer on the email in case I revert on the email which is mentioned in PPR???.

So far, I have tried to reach out to them through web forums, however, I did receive an extension in the month of September 2020, but then also VFS office was closed. Now I have been reaching out to web forums for past couple of months but didn't receive satisfactory reply.

Reactions: MARYKE4NNY

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Will they answer the email in case I revert to the email which is mentioned in PPR???.

So far, I have tried to reach out to them through web forums, however, I did receive an extension in the month of September 2020, but then also VFS office was closed. Now I have been reaching out to web forums for the past couple of months but didn't receive a satisfactory reply.
Yes, they will. The instruction on the letter says you should send a message to the given email if your situation changes. While this relates to your ability to send your passport within the specified time or any change in circumstances, I believe you can reach out to the email. I would say calling the customer service center will be a better idea. All the best.

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Yes, they will. The instruction on the letter says you should send a message to the given email if your situation changes. While this relates to your ability to send your passport within the specified time or any change in circumstances, I believe you can reach out to the email. I would say calling the customer service center will be a better idea. All the best.
As suggested, I wrote an email to the primary office, however, I didn't receive any response so far. It's been more than 2 weeks now. Simultaneously, I also wrote an email to IRCC web form and received a reply from them that the primary responsible office is informed about this scenario of mine and they would further contact if required. Now, what is next?

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
As suggested, I wrote an email to the primary office, however, I didn't receive any response so far. It's been more than 2 weeks now. Simultaneously, I also wrote an email to IRCC web form and received a reply from them that the primary responsible office is informed about this scenario of mine and they would further contact if required. Now, what is next?
Can anyone help me on the above. As I have been kept on writing my query through IRCC web forum as well as directly to the primary office in Ottawa, however, I haven't received anything from their end so far on the above. How should I proceed now. Please advise

Reactions: Hokage

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Can anyone help me on the above. As I have been kept on writing my query through IRCC web forum as well as directly to the primary office in Ottawa, however, I haven't received anything from their end so far on the above. How should I proceed now. Please advise
Hi did your problem get fixed?
I am also in the same boat. I sent multiple emails and webforms. I called the customer care. No use. I did upfront medicals and submitted. They didn't reply to any of these

Myrlande Backer

Oct 4, 2021
Delmas
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Entry Express
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29 Octobre 2021
Doc's Request.
Carte Covid 19 - IRCC-CRS- AOR- IETLS-
Nomination.....
Samedi Novembre 2021
AOR Received.
Date a partir traitement prevu 6 mois
IELTS Request
Permit study
File Transfer...
Yes
Interview........
Samedi 20 Novembre 2021
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pas encore
LANDED..........
Haiti
Nous sommes Dans le meme bateau j ai ecrit pour UNE demande on me fait savoir ils vont etudier mes dossiers pour savoir si je dois avoir la bourse pour le Manitoba.

kkwangsir

Nov 9, 2016
Hi did your problem get fixed?
I am also in the same boat. I sent multiple emails and webforms. I called the customer care. No use. I did upfront medicals and submitted. They didn't reply to any of these
Hi, Did you solve it ?