App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
The person in VSF told me that the receipt doesn't matter as they have it already in the system..
Then it may be "generic text"?. Just tread carefully and wait for an official answer. good luck!

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Then it may be "generic text"?. Just tread carefully and wait for an official answer. good luck!
Yes, I will do that. I am waiting for an answer from the embassy. The person in VSF told me that the email is legit. It is just the missing annex or letter attached what seemed odd to him and that is why he told me to better contact the embassy just in case

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I received PPR mail last week and it hadn't had any attachment with it. There are instructions in the end that tells you what to bring to VFS while submitting the PP. Usually it is:
1. Copy of the email that you receive
2. Passport
3. 2 Copies of Passport
4. Return envelope ( in cases where processing VO is outside the country)

Apart from this, there is no other info was asked in m case.
If still in doubt, you can call the local VFS office and confirm the details before submitting the PP.
Big question mate,

Did your email have a barcode in it?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It looks like fraud to me. What is the sender email address?
I think they may be asking for the receipt. I thought I didn't get a message for it, but I checked in my CIC account and found the official receipt of payment for CAD$ 1040. Also, the part where they ask to pay (In case I haven't paid for it takes you straight to the CIC website)

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Big question mate,

Did your email have a barcode in it?
No. The VFS guys didn't ask for it either.
I guess there are different PPR emails and procedures for different countries then.
Seems like in my case, it was simpler.
As per the current status, my PP is being processed at the NDVO. Hopefully will it back in a week or two.

Reactions: pomara1

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No. The VFS guys didn't ask for it either.
I guess there are different PPR emails and procedures for different countries then.
Seems like in my case, it was simpler.
As per the current status, my PP is being processed at the NDVO. Hopefully will it back in a week or two.
The VSF person told me that he could send it like that. He just mentioned that it seemed odd to him (just as the doctor when i mentioned the upfront without the letter from the embassy that they are used to receive). That is why he told me that just to avoid delays in the processing to send an email to the embassy to clarify the situation. But the fact that you didnt receive annex, pdf or bar code in the email relieves me a little as it may just be the standard letter

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I need help with a query that I have. I received PPR email last Thursday. However, the email didn't have any attachments. I have read in some threads that the email is supposed to have a form. In addition, I went today to the VSF office in my country and I was told about that the email normally has at least a letter format attachment with the information contained in the email. I wanted to know if anybody has some insight regarding this case..

Thanks in advance,

Hola! I processed my PR from Venezuela too. Theres nothing to worry.
Mexico usually does not attach anything to the PPR email... at least I didn't get any either...

Youll find all the information in the email so you can send your passport. After they approve your visas you'll get a letter with all the information to do the landing.

Felicitaciones!

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hola
Hola! I processed my PR from Venezuela too. Theres nothing to worry.
Mexico usually does not attach anything to the PPR email... at least I didn't get any either...

Youll find all the information in the email so you can send your passport. After they approve your visas you'll get a letter with all the information to do the landing.

Felicitaciones!
Hola and thanks! Did you get a barcode in the email or an annex at the end of the email??

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
just as the doctor when i mentioned the upfront without the letter from the embassy that they are used to receive
Upfront medical is done by showing the ITA. I am not sure what other document the doc is looking for. If you have shown him the ITA, that is as good as the notification from Embassy to conduct your medical !

Rk82

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I received my ppt on 30th September...without annex b or barcode is it normal.??. I am little worried. Please advice. Thank you

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Mine also came without barcode or attachment. Only with the annex A form. However I've sent it to Ottawa am waiting foe my passports to be returned

devshri_b

Jan 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Even i have got the PPR email without barcode or annex. What happened in your cases??? Did you guys send it with just the email printout?