PPR email with UCI number

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I received my PPR email last week and the email has the application number stated correctly. But in the place of the UCI number, they have restated my application number and not my UCI number. Is that possible? My consultant does not seem to know if that is possible.

Thanks,
Spencer.

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hi All,

I received my PPR email last week and the email has the application number stated correctly. But in the place of the UCI number, they have restated my application number and not my UCI number. Is that possible? My consultant does not seem to know if that is possible.

Thanks,
Spencer.
Hi, I think you will need to contact CIC as soon as possible, seems to be a system error, these two numbers are unique and cannot be the same.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I think you will need to contact CIC as soon as possible, seems to be a system error, these two numbers are unique and cannot be the same.
I know they are not the same, my profile has my UCI number but the PPR email does not have that number quoted. It has my application number again in the place of my UCI number.

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
I know they are not the same, my profile has my UCI number but the PPR email does not have that number quoted. It has my application number again in the place of my UCI number.
Yes, it seems a system error of some sort, anyway contact them soon so they can send you a rectified PPR email as you will need the correct mail for visa stamping and issuance of COPR.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I noticed the same thing with my PPR e-mail but didn't think anything of it - I didn't realise it might be a problem!

I hope the 30-day limit restarts with the issue of the new e-mail, if it comes to that...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi All,

Thanks,
Spencer.
Hi All,

Thanks,
Spencer.
I don't know, I never had the UCI in my PPR mail, just the application number. As long as it's your number, I see no reason to worry. I see no point in asking them to reissue the letter over a minor detail. They'll verify in your records anyway that you are ready for visa, regardless of the numbers in the letter.

ahmadnayyar

Mar 31, 2023
Hi Spencer,

I am in the same scenario. Just received a PPR email however the UCI and Application number stated on the email are the same. How did you resolve the issue? Can you please kindly help. Thanks in advance!

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi Spencer,

I am in the same scenario. Just received a PPR email however the UCI and Application number stated on the email are the same. How did you resolve the issue? Can you please kindly help. Thanks in advance!
It shouldn’t be same. But, best is to speak to IRCC customer care and ask them if its ok or no, & otherwise the procedure to resolve it.

Reactions: ahmadnayyar