+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Awaited after Correspondence Letter

Roop7

Jul 19, 2019
Hey, what was the reason they mentioned for rejection and can u please let me know Ur profile?
Got a mail on Thursday. Reason was that i m not gonna leave Canada after my visit.
Actually my PR file is also under process may be that was one of the reason.

Vaibhav46

Jul 13, 2019
O
Got a mail on Thursday. Reason was that i m not gonna leave Canada after my visit.
Actually my PR file is also under process may be that was one of the reason.
Oh sorry to hear that, can you please let us know what was address mentioned in correspondence letter? is it Edmonton or Ottawa?

Jul 19, 2019
What are the requirements for a visitor visa ??? Though I was sent an invitation letter from Canada and I applied with the representative's documents and I was denied even though they didn't give me a rejection letter and no mail was sent to my mail as to why I was not given. I want to apply in a month time, what could be their requirements so I can package it together with the documents from my representative in Canada?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
What are the requirements for a visitor visa ??? Though I was sent an invitation letter from Canada and I applied with the representative's documents and I was denied even though they didn't give me a rejection letter and no mail was sent to my mail as to why I was not given. I want to apply in a month time, what could be their requirements so I can package it together with the documents from my representative in Canada?
Depends on your purpose of visit

Jul 19, 2019
Canada has finally given me reason for my visa denial... I didn't include letter of employment, I didn't include my bank statement. Now, if I would provide letter of employment, would I need to provide salary pay slip that the company pays me salary?? Or all I need is to have sufficient money in my bank account? The companybi work with doesn't pay directly to my account.. What do I do to this?? I need help please...

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
PPR RECIEVED!!!

Application Submitted : April 14, 2019
Submission Confirmation : April 15, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter : April 16, 2019
Biometrics Submitted : April 26, 2019 [VFS New Delhi]
Biometrics Updated on Account : April 27,2019
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter : April 29, 2019 [New Delhi Office]
Correspondence Letter : May 7, 2019
PPR : MAY 17 2019, 2PM EST

THANKS to everyone for the support!!.
Cheers

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi.... congratulations for your visa. Can you please tell me what’s the acknowledgement letter and the coreasponse letter ? I applied on July and my status didn’t change online. For last 3-4 weeks it’s reviewing the eligibility and processing background check. I received two email the first day I submit my application online and no need of biometrics as I have already a refusal. I appreciate if you explain me about the two letter you got, and also if you know only approved trv applications will receive the coresponce letter? On the email provided or on GCK account? Thanks a lot.