+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR awaited after correspondence letter( BVL)

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
Reapplied SDS on Sep 15th. Got BVL on Oct 31st. Waiting since....
Only thing we need to know is if its same as last year where they withheld decisions since VFS offices were closed.
So if its too many then what is the reason now?!
I see lot of people are waiting for more than 2 weeks, sometimes crossing 1 months :(

If anybody has a theory please let us know....
It's all so random now, I can't understand on what basis would they put some applications aside or on hold to release the decision.

I've crossed 2 months since I got my BVL, it would be really frustrating if after all this wait I get a refusal.

There's still hope for you though, I've seen more cases of applicants receiving decisions after 2 weeks or BVL rather than longer.

• Sad
Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
If you don't get the approval in time for Jan intake, will you be deferring again? I'm dreading the possibility of that happening.

Also I've heard some people use virtual SIMs which allocate them Canadian numbers to contact IRCC but I don't think I'd take the risk of lying to the agent at CPC and being found out.

There's also a form that can be filled where you can enter contact info of someone you know in Canada who can inquire them on your behalf, but since they're ignoring my webforms i don't have much hopes in them acknowledging the form I'd upload.
I dont see it as risk to the application, thats why I did not talk to an agent!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
It's all so random now, I can't understand on what basis would they put some applications aside or on hold to release the decision.

I've crossed 2 months since I got my BVL, it would be really frustrating if after all this wait I get a refusal.

There's still hope for you though, I've seen more cases of applicants receiving decisions after 2 weeks or BVL rather than longer.
True, its random. Cant put anything in concrete.
All we can do it wait and send webforms. In your case its already late, I am not sure anything else you can do but keep sending webforms once a week.
Dont worry you will get it, stay positive.

Tasteguy

Aug 14, 2022
Applied: May 28, 2022
Biometrics done: 09/06/22
Biometrics completed update: 15/08/22
BVL received: 14/11/22

Application refused: 15/11/22
Reasons: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

What is the best approach to this response?

ZOHAIB CHEEMA

Nov 16, 2022
Hi all i received BVL letter on 19 October 2022 but no movement after that i called IRCC agent she also gave a generalize answer "its under review" i applied for a visitor visa from Saudi Arabia on 25 July 22 no response for webforms either what i can do

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
Guys I recieved PPR today.
Applied: June 22, 2022 SDS
Biometrics done: June 28
Medical passed:July 8th
BVL received: September 21
PPR- 16 November 2022
Guys dont worry, everyone will get. Have faith.
so relieved to hear this, man.
congrats!!!! :)
good luck with everything :)

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023
Hello All

I have applied for study permit on 20 April 2021 from India and below is my timeline.

Applied : 20 April 2021
Biometrics completed : 26 April 2021
Medicals passed : 5 May 2021
Correspondence letter (Stating the validity of biometrics). : 8 May 2021

I am yet to receive my PPR. Most of the students get PPR on the same day or the next day after receiving correspondence letter but it has been more than 10 days for me, there is no update. What could be the reason? Is this normal?
Any update? Did you get your ppr? i have the same issue, received bvl and after 11 days i do not have my documents number showing in my tracker neither do I have ppr.

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023
yes last november was the same thing over 200 students stuck with bvl for over 12 days then in one week all of them got ppr
Bvl without their documents number showing in the tracker? I am faced with same challenge. Is it normal to have a bvl and after 10days your document number isn’t showing in the tracker?

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023

How did it go bro. I am in same situation