+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Annex A - Can the Mailing Address to receive your Passport in Annex A be different than your submitted Residential Address?

Hotscotch

Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys, I received my PPR . I am staying in the US and am going to leave my current apartment (break the lease) in the next two weeks and will be traveling. My residential address for the next couple of months in the US will be uncertain as I would be moving frequently

Can I use my friend's mailing address in the Annex A with my name and generate the return label with his address? Will this work?

Please help. Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys, I received my PPR . I am staying in the US and am going to leave my current apartment (break the lease) in the next two weeks and will be traveling. My residential address for the next couple of months in the US will be uncertain as I would be moving frequently

Can I use my friend's mailing address in the Annex A with my name and generate the return label with his address? Will this work?

Please help. Thanks.
I don't see any reason why this should be an issue as long as you are able to receive the passport at your friend's address.