App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
Digging out some on the older threads, I was wondering if anyone has any clues what the trend is these day for PPR after RPRF? Sounds like it is not as quick as it used to be last year ( PPR in a matter of days) and people have waited for 2-3 months to see any change after payment? Any thoughts?

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi
CSQ - Dec 2015
Applied federal - Jan 2016
AOR - March 2016
completed medicals - May 2016,
RPRF - July 2016
PPR - Waiting

But still waiting for PPR, any suggestions that when i will be recieving PPR

Thanks

noka11

May 16, 2016
Guys,

Any idea regarding the timeline for PPR after RPRF. I got RPRF request on 14th sep and paid on 15th sep. BG went in progress on the same day. No update since then.

Thanks!

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Dear all,

Seeking your guidance regarding PPR after RPRF.

I observe in various forums that RPRFs have been paid upfront which I did not. Then whosoever paid upon the request they have to wait another 2-3 months (as per track records)... Also, it shows they have got the RPRF in early stage, like 2-3 months after AOR.

In my case I had received the RPRF request after 5 months 3 weeks. I am worried that they will still take 2-3 months...

Please advise..

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
VIRA7374 said:
Dear all,

Seeking your guidance regarding PPR after RPRF.

I observe in various forums that RPRFs have been paid upfront which I did not. Then whosoever paid upon the request they have to wait another 2-3 months (as per track records)... Also, it shows they have got the RPRF in early stage, like 2-3 months after AOR.

In my case I had received the RPRF request after 5 months 3 weeks. I am worried that they will still take 2-3 months...

Please advise..
Its not necessary.. i have seen some cases.. where rprf was requested.. and when it was paid..the very next day bg check went in progress and after few hours he recieved ppr..

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
So cheer up buddy.. ur ppr might be around the corner...
Thank you very much... for making me positive... it was really sulking...

ndynb

Apr 19, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I see the duration it takes to get the PPR after RPRF payment varies from a day to 2-3 months.
I have paid for it on Sep 27th. So it's been a while. What I don't get is though, the status of "Review of submitted documents" is still "Provided". Obviously I uploaded the payment receipt the same day. Yet the status of this field is still not "We have received the document" which accroding to the cic website means that the right documents are submitted. So should I assume that the only reason I don't get PPR is no one has checked my payment document yet? That would be really ironic

Any info from your personal experience is highly appreciated

Thanks
Fyi, "A background check is needed" and the "Review of eligibility" fields are marked as "in progress".
Also I get an error when I wanna check my status via ECAS which I see has a glitch. So I could never used it :)

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many applicants got the PPR with the status "provided" in review of submitted docs. and nowadays I haven't seen such case where they states "we have received the Document"

Don"t bother on this issue. Like My BG is showing "not needed at this time" from the very beginning. I passed 4 months. In their system BG showed "not needed at this time" means they haven't received the application yet. Jokes............

ndynb said:
Hello Everyone,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I see the duration it takes to get the PPR after RPRF payment varies from a day to 2-3 months.
I have paid for it on Sep 27th. So it's been a while. What I don't get is though, the status of "Review of submitted documents" is still "Provided". Obviously I uploaded the payment receipt the same day. Yet the status of this field is still not "We have received the document" which accroding to the cic website means that the right documents are submitted. So should I assume that the only reason I don't get PPR is no one has checked my payment document yet? That would be really ironic

Any info from your personal experience is highly appreciated

Thanks
Fyi, "A background check is needed" and the "Review of eligibility" fields are marked as "in progress".
Also I get an error when I wanna check my status via ECAS which I see has a glitch. So I could never used it :)

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most welcome :).

yes this is a patience game.

ndynb said:
Thanks Rehan123. The only thing to do is to wait patiently then.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Asivad and Senior Members,

I also received RPRF request from London VO on Dec 19 and paid that the same day and also uploaded the receipt in few hours of getting RPRF request.

Now 5 days have passed since i submitted RPRF and uploaded the receipt and still no news on my PPR from CIC. Im starting to get worried now :(

Any feedback on my situation ?

Btw... My detailed Timeline is as follows:

EE App Submit:07/08/2016
FSW ITA:02/11/2016
EAPR Submit & AOR:24/11/2016
Meds Passed: 30/11/2016
BG in Progress: 16/12/2016
RPRF Req: 19/12/2016
RPRF Paid: 19/12/2016
PPR Req:

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
applied pnp pr oct 28 2016
file number jan 12 2017
aor feb 8 2016 and asking for rprf
why it so early rprf? without medical rprf?

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Guys, just got the mail from CIC through my lawyer to pay for the RPRF fees ($490) I am still waiting for my medical dates but this RPRF request came beforehand. What should I read from this situation? Kindly advice.

Here are my details,

QSW Program & inland applicant from Montreal (Received CSQ in May, 2017)
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on October 13, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

RPRF paid today (March 2, 2018)
ECAS Status is ''In Process''

My concerns:
1) Whats happening here by asking RPRF before medical?
2) How long could it further take? Can I expect PPR by June/July?

Thanks in advance.