Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Alpha4906 said:
Hi Friends,

Can you please confirm is there any line gets added to Ecas after RPRF payment. I paid that in sept and they asked me again in October but I never saw any line Ecas for the payment.

Thank you

Alpha4906
Yes there is a line for that which states additional docs required blah blah

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mechanical95 said:
Hi there!
Congrats! What did you submit with Passports? What about pictures? is it same configuration as per EE (which is bit bigger in mm) or different..
Do you need to upload anything in EE after getting PPR?
I was not the one who got PPR. It was another member.

Anyway, your PPR email will tell you what you need to send. Usually, it is your current passport along with photos. The dimensions will be mentioned in the mail I presume.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Yes there is a line for that which states additional docs required blah blah
Hi Gabbana,

I had the line regarding correspondence sent to me in ECAS but there is no line that says I have paid the RPRF. Somebody posted ECAS lines and he was showing line regarding RPRF payment. So i was just confirming if anybody saw that kind of line in ECAS before.

Thank You

Alpha4906

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Mani89 said:
I paid my RPRF on sept 1. 2 1/2 months ago. no update since then.
What is your timeline like ?

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
I received a RPRF request today but I have already paid the entire fee for skilled worker upfront!
I uploaded the receipt for my entire fee payment.

Has anyone received a similar request even if you have paid all fees upfront?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received yesterday RPRF request, paid it at once.

Now as far as I understand the RPRF guarantees nothing.

First, there were several cases of rejections after RPRF.

Second, the contents of the PDF letter has changed. Formerly it said "you were found eligible etc". Now it is written "you have outstanding payment, please submit in 7 days".

So that means CIC has changed the processing procedure.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Yesterday in one of Canadian newspaper their was a news that saying because of some human error cic sent rprf fee request to many who have already paid or whoever file is no way near the final decision.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
I received yesterday RPRF request, paid it at once.

Now as far as I understand the RPRF guarantees nothing.

First, there were several cases of rejections after RPRF.

Second, the contents of the PDF letter has changed. Formerly it said "you were found eligible etc". Now it is written "you have outstanding payment, please submit in 7 days".

So that means CIC has changed the processing procedure.
Apparently, true. Until very recently, applicants who got RPRF could sleep in peace because it meant a positive decision is almost confirmed. Now, it has all gone to $H!T. RPRF means NOTHING!

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Apparently, true. Until very recently, applicants who got RPRF could sleep in peace because it meant a positive decision is almost confirmed. Now, it has all gone to $H!T. RPRF means NOTHING!
While i agree with what rajkamalmohanram has said but i have a different input on the said issue of RPRF. People who get RPRF request post document submission indicates the fact that the CIC agent has gone through a preliminary round of document cross checking and has found it okay to request an RPRF. However in most of the cases where rejections have happened there has been issues found at validating a specific document or issue in criminality check. In the current scenario an RPRF request is a confirmation that your preliminary document check has been completed and has been found satisfactory and PPR would be subject to you clearing document validity and background criminality test.

cat89

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
Passed 26-02-2016 (after re-assessment)
Interview........
Paid RPRF 08-12-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
nairanupgk said:
While i agree with what rajkamalmohanram has said but i have a different input on the said issue of RPRF. People who get RPRF request post document submission indicates the fact that the CIC agent has gone through a preliminary round of document cross checking and has found it okay to request an RPRF. However in most of the cases where rejections have happened there has been issues found at validating a specific document or issue in criminality check. In the current scenario an RPRF request is a confirmation that your preliminary document check has been completed and has been found satisfactory and PPR would be subject to you clearing document validity and background criminality test.
I see you paid your RPRF back in October... are you still waiting? Does this mean your background check is still going on? If so, that is a very long time... what does CIC tell you when you call in?

I am on almost my 10th month since ITA and paid the RPRF on Dec 7th and no update since then. It's almost been 2 months since RPRF fee was paid and wondering how much longer I'd have to wait for an update.

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cat89 said:
I see you paid your RPRF back in October... are you still waiting? Does this mean your background check is still going on? If so, that is a very long time... what does CIC tell you when you call in?

I am on almost my 10th month since ITA and paid the RPRF on Dec 7th and no update since then. It's almost been 2 months since RPRF fee was paid and wondering how much longer I'd have to wait for an update.
Post RPRF payment i beleive CIC does the criminality and background check. I am an outland and have stayed in 2 countries including India which makes the process of getting a back ground check done from each of these countries which at some level will be time consuming. Also added to the fact that i am an outland applicant the said background check becomes even more stringent for admissibality into canada viz a viz an inland applicant who is already present there in canada.

Yes its been some month since i paid RPRF but same has been the case for lot of my friends who have applied in month of Septemeber. You can check the forum and will realize that CIC has started taking the entire 6 month period to finish the entire PR process.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
nairanupgk said:
Yes its been some month since i paid RPRF but same has been the case for lot of my friends who have applied in month of Septemeber. You can check the forum and will realize that CIC has started taking the entire 6 month period to finish the entire PR process.
yep, im seeing a lot more people with aors during the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2015 which is probably why they've maxed out the 6mo processing time. those from the 1st and 2nd qtr 2015 had ppr around 4mos from aor... im not complaining tho :) if you're sept aor you'll get your bg check (and possibly ppr) this month!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm paying the full fee up-front. Based on what you guys have said in this thread is this the right thing to do?

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
JoacRy said:
I'm paying the full fee up-front. Based on what you guys have said in this thread is this the right thing to do?
yes, i paid mine upfront. eitherway, it doesnt guarantee that the application will move quicker

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H i people ,

how many days it takes for PPR to PPRF ?

Regards,
Dave