Ppr after corresoondence letter!

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Okay.. thanks for your reply.
I received mine on 24th Nov, completed my Biometrics on 8th Dec, now waiting for a decision to be made. Non sds from Nigeria
What you got was Biometrics Instruction letter which allows you to submit biometrics. Biometrics Validity letter is what you get when you complete your biometrics and they validate it.

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
What you got was Biometrics Instruction letter which allows you to submit biometrics. Biometrics Validity letter is what you get when you complete your biometrics and they validate it.
Okay. Please how long does it takes to get this correspondence letter after completing biometrics?

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
And how do I get the correspondence letter? From IRCC or VFS?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Okay. Please how long does it takes to get this correspondence letter after completing biometrics?
This is what has not been consistent. Depends on how your file is being processed, when you got an AIP, whether you got an AIP etc. If your file is approved you could get it any moment. BVL followed by PPR.