+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PP received confirmation from consulate ?

kaushal8394

Feb 1, 2014
Hi,

My online application was approved and I received request to mail in the passport. I mailed the passport thru USPS Express Mail to Canadian Consulate in NY. The USPS tracking is not showing it is delivered yet and it seems like mail is either lost or misplaced (USPS should have ideally delivered it since the guarantee delivery date has passed). I am following up on that with USPS.

But I have a question, does the Canadian consulate send some sort of confirmation that they have received the passport ?

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kaushal8394 said:
Hi,

My online application was approved and I received request to mail in the passport. I mailed the passport thru USPS Express Mail to Canadian Consulate in NY. The USPS tracking is not showing it is delivered yet and it seems like mail is either lost or misplaced (USPS should have ideally delivered it since the guarantee delivery date has passed). I am following up on that with USPS.

But I have a question, does the Canadian consulate send some sort of confirmation that they have received the passport ?

Thanks.
No.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaushal8394 said:
Hi,

Thanks.
No - they don't

When did you mail your it ?

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaushal 8394
Why did you chose to mail your passport to NY and not LA?
Do we have a choice where to send it.
SOmeone here posted that they are no longer accepting passports to be made to LA consulate
This is so confusing