+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Powerfull PPR Date Prediction Tool- Only Enter IP2 Date

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018

Whoever wants to know their predicted PPR date can click on below link to know their PPR date:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Only enter in the last Row following three information:-

1)- Your name
2)- Your IP2 Date
3)- Your Nationality

The powerful algorithm built into the the above Google Sheet will determine all the possible scenarios of your Predicted PPR Date.

Specially for those who are stick in lengthy Background Checks must try the above PPR Prediction Tool.

For advanced reporting and analysis of several hundred applicants who got stuck in lengthy background checks you can click on below link to access the advanced tool:-

https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/13zPNtDZc0-2yWXUBXf0mUX45bJLFsB-I/page/GCFT

Regards,
Irfan Khan
Whats-app: +965-94121706

Reactions: managersonline

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014

Whoever wants to know their predicted PPR date can click on below link to know their PPR date:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Only enter in the last Row following three information:-

1)- Your name
2)- Your IP2 Date
3)- Your Nationality

The powerful algorithm built into the the above Google Sheet will determine all the possible scenarios of your Predicted PPR Date.

Specially for those who are stick in lengthy Background Checks must try the above PPR Prediction Tool.

For advanced reporting and analysis of several hundred applicants who got stuck in lengthy background checks you can click on below link to access the advanced tool:-

https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/13zPNtDZc0-2yWXUBXf0mUX45bJLFsB-I/page/GCFT

Regards,
Irfan Khan
Whats-app: +965-94121706

Thanks Irfan Khan and hundreds of applicants are already using your tool and it has become quite famous among all those applicants who are stuck in lengthy background checks.

I strongly recommend everyone who are stuck in lengthy background checks to enter their details and know their predicted PPR date scenarios.

Thanks again irfan khan for your hard work.

Reactions: PakIrfanKhan

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks Irfan Khan and hundreds of applicants are already using your tool and it has become quite famous among all those applicants who are stuck in lengthy background checks.

I strongly recommend everyone who are stuck in lengthy background checks to enter their details and know their predicted PPR date scenarios.

Thanks again irfan khan for your hard work.
You are most welcome Managersonline.

Could you please send me in private message your whatsapp number if you don't mind.

Regards,
Irfan Khan

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
showing 2019 july, ridiculous tool. atleast build some proper analytics and artificial intelligence in it.
It is specifically designed for those who are stuck in lengthy background checks and are doomed to be in security screening process. That's why it is considering based on that understanding.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
It is specifically designed for those who are stuck in lengthy background checks and are doomed to be in security screening process. That's why it is considering based on that understanding.
Hi Irfan, even I fail to understand this tool...entered IP 2 date 12 Apr 18 it is showing predictive PPR date as 20 March 19

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Irfan, even I fail to understand this tool...entered IP 2 date 12 Apr 18 it is showing predictive PPR date as 20 March 19
If you have not been shortlisted for Security Screening or Lengthy background checks by IRCC then don't worry, you will get it quite earlier.
But if your background checks prolonged more then 3 months, then it could be an indication that IRCC has selected for lengthy background checks and you should follow the predicted date by this Tool.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
If you have not been shortlisted for Security Screening or Lengthy background checks by IRCC then don't worry, you will get it quite earlier.
But if your background checks prolonged more then 3 months, then it could be an indication that IRCC has selected for lengthy background checks and you should follow the predicted date by this Tool.
I received my GCMS notes cpl of days ago, i did not notice words such as Security Screening or reference to sections such as S.15 and S.16.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I received my GCMS notes cpl of days ago, i did not notice words such as Security Screening or reference to sections such as S.15 and S.16.
In GCMS notes nowadays they don't mention these wordings. Only CBSA notes mention explicitly these wordings of Security Screening.
Moroever, under activities section in GCMS if you see several activities hidden or without any details it is also an indication of security screening.

Reactions: PakIrfanKhan