+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postings for people who starts sending application from September 2009

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I talked to CPCM agent about option C print which was missed in my application.. he advised to get one from revenue canada and keep it with me, in case they ask for it.. and I have included letter from employer and bank statements etc...

JamesM

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Decision for sponsor made on Thursday, October 8th!
Of course we were (are) fairly certain this was the easy bit.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JamesM.. Congrats!

When did you check your ecas last time to know your discision was made? and when did they start processing your file? it must be in your ecas. .please share with us

JamesM

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
I just checked it today. We were expecting a decision closer to the end of the month so we haven't been checking it regularly. It was processed on Thursday, the 8th and the decision was made on the same day.

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, from the timeline in this thread, it seems like CPC Mississauga works faster than what's posted in the website. I sent my application today, October 13, 2009. Hopefully it would be as fast!

Application Sent: 13/10/2009

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
hi,

have just mailed our application today... hope to have a faster processing here in MANILA...

goodluck to all...GOD BLESS!

badhet

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just an update for you all omg im and so happy i have been approved as a sponser letter arrived today

application sent Sept 14
application recieved Sept 17
decision made October 7
letter recieved October 14 approved

now the long wait hopefully things will go smooth here on in but for now im just so happy as we are one step closer for the rest of you keep the faith and i wish you best of luck

Shortie

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
LANDED..........
03-06-2010
I sent my application and it was signed for at Vegreville on September 28th.... not expecting to hear anything yet awhile

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
at last all the stress is over as I sent my application in without "Option C" and never sent any letter to explain it. Besides I sent my employer letter stating my job and wages details and also a joint bank statment showing me and my hubby are joint account holders plus a letter from bank stating we are joint account holders and account balance etc.

Discision was made on 13th Oct. and CIC agent confirmed it is approved after I called them.
I wanted to share my ecas detail with you so you can find it below.
Wish you all the best and looking forward to see u all with your love ones soon.

I am Happy

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im so worried now guys because i was checking everyday my ecas but our application is still in process, why its too long. because CUSIN's timeline have a decision made already but im the first one who passed the application and they process it first than CUSINs application. Tell why is that? im so worried now. really badly! just look at at my timeline below!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry I guess your decission has also been made, but they update their web every week... I will advise you to call helpline CIC and ask about your application.. they will definatly help you.. and I believe you will hear a good news...

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jomar13: do not be disheartened, you'll probably get the confirmation soon
@badhet: we mailed our application at the same time.. keep me posted

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomar dont worry everything will be fine some people also got theres before me and mine was not updated until a week later so dont worry just call them and you will see everything will be fine keep the faith good luck

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tnx, you guys help me to feel better. i hope it will come my confirmation soon!!!

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ei guys, is there a possibility somehow that you'll receive your sponsorship approval letter first and you'll see in ecas hasn't decision made yet. Is there a possibility happens on that situation somehow? i dont kno just askin this dumb question. haha! maybe im still worriedm thinking about so i feel being stress out!