Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
hello everyone,i am pusuing my BTech. in Computer Science and i want to study further in canada but i am quite confused between choosing universities or colleges for my further studies ,and moreover what are the pros and cons of each of them in terms of expenses(fees),education quality,exposure,job opportunites.i also want to share my profile with you all ...so that you can all help in best possible ways......

BTech(CSE)=75% till 6 semester(NO REAPPEARS TILL NOW)

X standard(CBSE)=79%

XII standard(CBSE)=83.6%

IELTS=7 BAND OVERALL
LISTENING=7.5
READING=7
WRITING=6.5
SPEAKING=6

i am looking for universities like mcmaster,univ of western ontario,brook univ,ryerson uni.....
i want to know about their fees structure....and whether i am eligible for this universities....

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
this is a request to all of you whosoever has any knowledge or experience regarding this subject , please provide his/her valuable suggestions and advice.....javascript:void(0);

Riar

Dec 10, 2012
go to university of Manitoba because after completing education You will get P.R easily too.

littleangel00a

Feb 24, 2013
Hi Riar,

I am planning for B Com or BBA in Canada. I too can apply for PR after completion of my degree from Manitoba Uni. Kindly advice.