+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postgraduate diploma (one year) in WES

PrachiHMehta

Jan 6, 2019
Hi
Please suggest if the option chosen was correct? I am in the same situtation. Kindly advise.
Hi. I have the same situation. Please
suggest what did you do. Did you select Level of Education (Canadian equivalent) shown on ECA as:- One- year program at a university, colg, trade or technical school or institute .
Did you get points for 2 or more degrees?
Would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

jeethus

Jun 14, 2018
Hi

suggest what did you do. Did you select Level of Education (Canadian equivalent) shown on ECA as:- One- year program at a university, colg, trade or technical school or institute .
Yes and Yes. Go ahead. Good luck!

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
Hi

Yes I got the points for 2 or more degrees, All the best

Jul 20, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have done my ECA through WES for my bachelors degree and masters degree - and the report reads as--
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

In express entry profile I have entered my bachelors degree details by selcting Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute. But there is no option to enter Postgraduate diploma (one year). It does not even have two or more certificates, diplomas or degree .

Please help me on which one to select from the drop down for Postgraduate diploma (one year)

Hi, Did you select Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute. or Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees option? Which of the two?

I have the same scenario. Any lead will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

ionie30

Sep 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me? I got WES evaluate my 2 diplomas. The results are :

- diploma 2 years
- postgraduate diploma one year

I don't know how I should register the PG. Indeed my PG is a third year that couldn't have be done before my two years diploma . If I select for the EE line with diploma in 1 year it will consider that my PG brings less point that my 2 years diploma.

Thank in advance for your help

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

Could anyone help me? I got WES evaluate my 2 diplomas. The results are :

- diploma 2 years
- postgraduate diploma one year

I don't know how I should register the PG. Indeed my PG is a third year that couldn't have be done before my two years diploma . If I select for the EE line with diploma in 1 year it will consider that my PG brings less point that my 2 years diploma.

Thank in advance for your help
Did you get any response ?

Himan Arora

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, is post graduate certificate course (AICTE APPROVED) of 1 year helps me to boost my CRS score? if this course is going to be evaluated by WES or IQAS then i will fall under the category of 2 or more certificate slab. Please help me out.

Oct 21, 2020
Hi, is post graduate certificate course (AICTE APPROVED) of 1 year helps me to boost my CRS score? if this course is going to be evaluated by WES or IQAS then i will fall under the category of 2 or more certificate slab. Please help me out.
Himan, there are many PGDs that are WES accredited and gets you the 2 or more category. Some of them requires a full year of study, some of them 4 months blended learning and some are fast track 100% exemptions (These you get in a week).

Amer M F A

May 25, 2021
Himan, there are many PGDs that are WES accredited and gets you the 2 or more category. Some of them requires a full year of study, some of them 4 months blended learning and some are fast track 100% exemptions (These you get in a week).
Hi Ahmad,

If I have a post graduate certificate fro UK university done part time for 8 months period, Can I claim for two or more certificates? Notice that I already have ECA for bachelor degree four years.

Thanks

Oct 21, 2020
Hi Ahmad,

If I have a post graduate certificate fro UK university done part time for 8 months period, Can I claim for two or more certificates? Notice that I already have ECA for bachelor degree four years.

Thanks
You have to get your ECA updated with PGD. If it is evaluated by the agency as a PGD as well. Then only you can claim 2or more.