Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aymu said:
Hi
I had my test done Niagara Falls June 16 no word since
Do you guys have any update
guess ur area doesnt schedule enough ceremony!

Aymu

Oct 21, 2013
Hi everyone
I am wondering if there's any one from Niagara Falls area beside me and osamaamany
And wondering if any one had the oath news yet in this area?

I have bee waiting since test in June

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Yeh Aymu ...I don't know if we are not yet invited to the ceremony till today then who are attending the ceremonies conducted previously ??!! even last month had 2 ceremonies which gives an indications that there is a lot of new citizens in Niagara falls ..as far as we are still in the grace period of six month our case is still fine ..but my concern is what if six month passed and we hear nothing from CIC ...then whats next !!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Yeh Aymu ...I don't know if we are not yet invited to the ceremony till today then who are attending the ceremonies conducted previously ??!! even last month had 2 ceremonies which gives an indications that there is a lot of new citizens in Niagara falls ..as far as we are still in the grace period of six month our case is still fine ..but my concern is what if six month passed and we hear nothing from CIC ...then whats next !!
Your background checks may have expired holding up the oath schedule...call CIC and ask on their status. If they are valid then get your GCMS notes via ATIP as something is odd here.

Changez17

Feb 26, 2014
Changez17 said:
They only ask me :

1. Where are you working now
2. Can confirm all the times and dates I left Canada while i was a Permanent Resident
3. Have I ever been subjected to removal order or convicted of any criminal offences