+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post rejection steps, with OINP nomination in hand

ashcobar

Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. Well I just wanted to share with you guys that my express entry application had been rejected, on the mere fact that I didnt provide a police certificate that covered my entrie period after the age of 18 i.e for 6 years, but rather had provided a PC for 2 years ( as thats the amount of time I have been living at my current residence and down here in Pakistan the PC is provided on the basis of the area you are currently living in) and well I didnt know that it needed to be for the complete period that was 6 years. So one negligence has cost me an ample amount of time and anxiety as well.

Moreover, I had been nominated by OINP as a result of which I had received the ITA.

In my rejection letter, I was told that I still had the option to apply again and hence would need to create a new profile, which I instantly did. I just had a few queries which I hope some of you could help me with.

1. I had maild OINP and gave them an insight about my present condition, and it has been around 3.5 weeks, but no response from their side. I don't know whats taking so long, are they even responding to mails or what ??

2. As my application was rejected on the basis of being incomplete, I am entitled to refund, which I still havent received, so how long will that take??

Hoping for a positive response as always. Thanks...

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you already send mail, that's the best you can do. The phone rep told me always send mail because they will be looked at. What did you send them? You should have created a new profile, and told them to transfer the nomination. Did you do that?

Refund usually takes a month to 1.5 months.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
I sent email to OINP asking to transfer points to my new EE profile last week. Others said it could take a month before you get the points. When will your nomination expire?
Did you send CSE with your new documents?
I email CSE about 2 weeks ago and got a reply today

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords

This is the 2nd email I receive from them the first one was the automatic reply.

ashcobar

Sep 24, 2015
@popoxee:
Yes I have created a new profile and have also mailed OINP, however around 3.5 weeks have passed but no response from their side. I asked them to transfer the nomination to my new profile. Is there anything else I could do. Did you get rejected as well and did you have a OINP nomination as well ??

@Nitz_Au:
Oh so you got rejected as well, have you heard back from them or what ??
Well my nomination expires in mid August so I still have around 2 months left. And I didnt send CSE because the error seems to be from my side.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
ashcobar said:
@Nitz_Au:
Oh so you got rejected as well, have you heard back from them or what ??
Well my nomination expires in mid August so I still have around 2 months left. And I didnt send CSE because the error seems to be from my side.
I haven't received any reply from OINP- yet. My application is rejected as incomplete.

ashcobar

Sep 24, 2015
Have you heard from anyone in a similar situation to us ?? Like did OINP respond to them or what ??

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashcobar said:
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. Well I just wanted to share with you guys that my express entry application had been rejected, on the mere fact that I didnt provide a police certificate that covered my entrie period after the age of 18 i.e for 6 years, but rather had provided a PC for 2 years ( as thats the amount of time I have been living at my current residence and down here in Pakistan the PC is provided on the basis of the area you are currently living in) and well I didnt know that it needed to be for the complete period that was 6 years. So one negligence has cost me an ample amount of time and anxiety as well.

Moreover, I had been nominated by OINP as a result of which I had received the ITA.

In my rejection letter, I was told that I still had the option to apply again and hence would need to create a new profile, which I instantly did. I just had a few queries which I hope some of you could help me with.

1. I had maild OINP and gave them an insight about my present condition, and it has been around 3.5 weeks, but no response from their side. I don't know whats taking so long, are they even responding to mails or what ??

2. As my application was rejected on the basis of being incomplete, I am entitled to refund, which I still havent received, so how long will that take??

Cancelled as incomplete can be qualified for nomination transfer if ur certificate is still valid. It usually takes them about 3-4 weeks, but that's before they declared work overloading, now I'm not so sure but can only imagine it will take longer than that.

In terms of refund, cic's accounting department will be working on it and it can also take about 4 - 5 weeks to fully process the account payable. If you paid your application with credit card, it will be directly deposit back on that card so check your online banking statements. They won't send u any email informing u refund has been made.

Elham.F

Jun 10, 2017

Hi, hoping you have got the positive response on your case.
Since your case exactly happen to me , could you please tell me that what was your last update ?
I am really disappointed and worry abut what is happening. your soon response would be really appreciated.

Sanjeevda_833

Mar 6, 2016
Hello Guys , I Just got the same situation here .

Stangly my consultants forgot to file my wife;s PCC - hence ITA got rejected . But PNP is still valid till 31st July .

I have emailed them last week .

its probably too early to ask for my case .

Question for you guys - in your cases - What happened finally ? Did you guys got points transferred finally to your new EOI ? Please confirm .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev .

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hello Guys , I Just got the same situation here .

Stangly my consultants forgot to file my wife;s PCC - hence ITA got rejected . But PNP is still valid till 31st July .

I have emailed them last week .

its probably too early to ask for my case .

Question for you guys - in your cases - What happened finally ? Did you guys got points transferred finally to your new EOI ? Please confirm .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev .
Were u able to transfer points? how much time it took? i am in same situation. :(

mike5

Feb 9, 2024
Is recreating a new profile necessary if one gets returned the application due to incomplete documentation(email saying just waiting for next NOI) or simply just waiting is ok?