+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-PR application submission

at1914

Oct 7, 2020
Hi all,

I received my ITA in July and submitted my PR application yesterday, a day before my deadline. However, I was unable to complete my medical exam and obtain a police certificate from my country of residence before the deadline. But I had appointment confirmations for both, which I attached in my document checklist before submitting. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is going forward? I will probably complete the medical and have the police certificate by the end of this month. So how do I submit them to IRCC, now that my application has already been sent in?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi all,

I received my ITA in July and submitted my PR application yesterday, a day before my deadline. However, I was unable to complete my medical exam and obtain a police certificate from my country of residence before the deadline. But I had appointment confirmations for both, which I attached in my document checklist before submitting. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is going forward? I will probably complete the medical and have the police certificate by the end of this month. So how do I submit them to IRCC, now that my application has already been sent in?
Once you get the documents and get the medical done, you can submit them via webform.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Reactions: at1914

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi all,

Along with the appointment confirmations, did you provide an LOE explaining the reason for the delay? It may sound unnecessary but it is better to inform IRCC that you could get it done because of COVID-related restrictions where you stay.

You can send the LOE via webform.

Reactions: at1914

at1914

Oct 7, 2020
Along with the appointment confirmations, did you provide an LOE explaining the reason for the delay? It may sound unnecessary but it is better to inform IRCC that you could get it done because of COVID-related restrictions where you stay.

You can send the LOE via webform.
Yes, I did attach an LOE where I explained the reason for the delay.

Reactions: daveishan