+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ppr query urgent

rajsethi71

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I got ppr email on 4th oct and my passport was delivered to ottawa on 6th oct.
But i got another ppr email yesterday explaining instructions for passport submission in india.
I am considering that ppr for my spouse and we will be submitting her passport tomorrow.
my question is
"how do i come to know that my visa got printed and cic has dispatched it?"

I could track from mycic but it wouldnt change until visa get s printed for myself as well as my spouse

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
I got ppr email on 4th oct and my passport was delivered to ottawa on 6th oct.
But i got another ppr email yesterday explaining instructions for passport submission in india.
I am considering that ppr for my spouse and we will be submitting her passport tomorrow.
my question is
"how do i come to know that my visa got printed and cic has dispatched it?"

I could track from mycic but it wouldnt change until visa get s printed for myself as well as my spouse
Hi rajsethi71,

Please I don't mean to digress but how were you able to request for a change of visa office for your spouse? I received PPR on Oct 3rd and I sent an email on 5th of Oct requesting for a change of vo for my dependents. Asides from the auto generated email from cpc-ctd ottawa I haven't heard from them up till now. Please let me know what you did. Please.. thanks

rajsethi71

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi rajsethi71,

Please I don't mean to digress but how were you able to request for a change of visa office for your spouse? I received PPR on Oct 3rd and I sent an email on 5th of Oct requesting for a change of vo for my dependents. Asides from the auto generated email from cpc-ctd ottawa I haven't heard from them up till now. Please let me know what you did. Please.. thanks
my passport was delivered on 6th and i sent email on 10th about visa office for my spouse.
they never replied to me but in the evening i got passport request for her with instructions for new delhi visa office

Reactions: Dobs9ja

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
my passport was delivered on 6th and i sent email on 10th about visa office for my spouse.
they never replied to me but in the evening i got passport request for her with instructions for new delhi visa office
Okay. Thanks. Please Just another question. Was there any other information you put in the body of the email you sent or in the subject Asides from the usual information cpc-ctd requires? Thank you.

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hi rajsethi71,

Send the following email by completing everything to

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello Officer,
I am the principal applicant of Application [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]. I have received Ready for visa Email which asked to submit passport for myself and my spouse.
As my spouse lives in MUMBAI, INDIA and she is a non-resident to Canada, Please make arrangements to print visas from her country of Residence (INDIA).

My Spouse Information:
YOUR DEPENDENTS NAME (Dependent as Spouse)
Date of Birth: DEPENDENTS DATE OF BIRTH
Application Number: [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]
UCI : [DEPENDENTS UCI #]
Present Address
: Indian Complete Address

Sincerely,
DOBS9JA (Principal Applicant)
Date of Birth: [MAIN APPLICANT DATE OF BIRTH]
Application Type: Express Entry - Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Application No: [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]
UCI: [MAIN APPLICANT UCI #]

Reactions: Dobs9ja

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Send the following email by completing everything to

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello Officer,
I am the principal applicant of Application [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]. I have received Ready for visa Email which asked to submit passport for myself and my spouse.
As my spouse lives in MUMBAI, INDIA and she is a non-resident to Canada, Please make arrangements to print visas from her country of Residence (INDIA).

My Spouse Information:
YOUR DEPENDENTS NAME (Dependent as Spouse)
Date of Birth: DEPENDENTS DATE OF BIRTH
Application Number: [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]
UCI : [DEPENDENTS UCI #]
Present Address
: Indian Complete Address

Sincerely,
DOBS9JA (Principal Applicant)
Date of Birth: [MAIN APPLICANT DATE OF BIRTH]
Application Type: Express Entry - Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Application No: [PUT HERE APPLICATION #]
UCI: [MAIN APPLICANT UCI #]
Awesome. Thanks. will edit accordingly.