Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello Everyone,
I received my PPR ( passport request) on 21st September 2018. Now the email says, to fill up Appendix B and send it with the picture.
But how to download the Appendix B form? It is given in the mail body, not as an attachment.
And one more thing, how long do I have before submitting the passport and picture?
Thanks in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone,
I received my PPR ( passport request) on 21st September 2018. Now the email says, to fill up Appendix B and send it with the picture.
But how to download the Appendix B form? It is given in the mail body, not as an attachment.
And one more thing, how long do I have before submitting the passport and picture?
Thanks in advance
After receiving PPR email, you have 30 days to submit passport.
I went through my COPR/PPR email, it doesn't say anything about Appendix B.

Can you detail your email please?

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hlo everyone, I also received PPR mail but it also doesn't have any appendix A or B , some people are talking about it, anybody knows about it?

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Hlo everyone, I also received PPR mail but it also doesn't have any appendix A or B , some people are talking about it, anybody knows about it?

Hey Buddy, Congrats on your PPR. I also received PPR today. Would like to ask you, we can submit passport to any VFS right ? because there was the following note below :

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hey Buddy, Congrats on your PPR. I also received PPR today. Would like to ask you, we can submit passport to any VFS right ? because there was the following note below :

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.
Sorry , I don’t know about submitting passport in any VFS office.

gelairiz

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Hello everyone. Need help. Appendix b form on ppr says to fill put the form. Principal applicant, spouse and children. My question is. Do i have to write my husband’s info eventhough he is canadian citizen and my child who is applying for citizenship and not part of my application?