+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Mon Projet registration

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hi all,

I have a question. Hope the experts here can help me figuring out it -

I have done Bachelor of Computers Applications (BCA) in India. Is this education/degree relevant to Quebec education/degree. In their Quebec Areas Of Training (Fields of Study) chart - canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html - would I fall under A section? BCA is not listed anywhere in the chart but they have listed BSc (Computer Science). So, would my degree be equivalent to Bachelor of Computer Science then? or is it completely irrelevant?

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash17 said:
Hi all,

I have a question. Hope the experts here can help me figuring out it -

I have done Bachelor of Computers Applications (BCA) in India. Is this education/degree relevant to Quebec education/degree. In their Quebec Areas Of Training (Fields of Study) chart - canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html - would I fall under A section? BCA is not listed anywhere in the chart but they have listed BSc (Computer Science). So, would my degree be equivalent to Bachelor of Computer Science then? or is it completely irrelevant?
there is option to enter degree which is not in the list

ash17

May 30, 2016
sudan.r said:
there is option to enter degree which is not in the list
Thanks for looking into this. Though, my question is regarding points calculation how much point would I get for a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA India) for Areas of Training Section, since there is no BCA degree mention but only Bsc computer science which is equivalent to Canadian BSc. Computer Science. So would my BCA degree be considered by Canadian govt and how much points would it add for me.

Thanks.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash17 said:
Thanks for looking into this. Though, my question is regarding points calculation how much point would I get for a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA India) for Areas of Training Section, since there is no BCA degree mention but only Bsc computer science which is equivalent to Canadian BSc. Computer Science. So would my BCA degree be considered by Canadian govt and how much points would it add for me.

Thanks.
You fall in section A of AOR with maximum points.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
My evaluation says "it doesn't seem that I qualify at this time." Should I continue with my application. I am confused.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
My evaluation says "it doesn't seem that I qualify at this time." Should I continue with my application. I am confused.
Calculate using the following link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
I calculated using that link and my points are 57 just passing marks but according to my preliminary evaluation they say I do not qualify for qsw. Still confused should I apply or not.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi Guys, Need you help!!
I have registered for MON project on 23 June 2016. In the application part, I am finding difficulty since the language used is French. Is there any way to translate the page into english language? My second question is: Do I also need to attach the scanned copies of the PDF file which I saw in one of the page during the registration process?

Kindly help!!

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
I calculated using that link and my points are 57 just passing marks but according to my preliminary evaluation they say I do not qualify for qsw. Still confused should I apply or not.
hello lilyee ,, i am in search of same question .....plzz share your info if you find any answer on this

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi Sudan r I still didn't get my answer yet from anywhere. With 57 points am I eligible to apply? As per preliminary evaluation I do not qualify.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
Hi Sudan r I still didn't get my answer yet from anywhere. With 57 points am I eligible to apply? As per preliminary evaluation I do not qualify.
A single (unmarried) applicant must score at least 49 points based on this system, while an applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 57 points.
If you have 57 points you qualify. How clear than this it could be?

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
thats what is happening with me also....

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
A single (unmarried) applicant must score at least 49 points based on this system, while an applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 57 points.
If you have 57 points you qualify. How clear than this it could be?
the thing is...while calculating from this website ...i have 53 points but while calculating quebec mon projectwebsite pre assement they are saying i am not qualify.....plzz someoe....clear ....

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
Sudan r if u r single applicant then your score is good.
yeah..but in mon project evaluation they are saying i am fulfil the conditions ........don't know what to do :/

have to take help from someone ....i think