+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Mon Projet registration

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
I have registered in Mon Project. In Apply section, I am seeing "TO START" button right next to "Regular Program - Skilled Workers". When I click on it, it is navigating to different page. Do I need to fill this information now and what are the next steps to apply for PNP.

Also, in the countries list India is not displayed, only IN is displayed. Is this the correct option?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundeep38 said:
I have registered in Mon Project. In Apply section, I am seeing "TO START" button right next to "Regular Program - Skilled Workers". When I click on it, it is navigating to different page. Do I need to fill this information now and what are the next steps to apply for PNP.

Also, in the countries list India is not displayed, only IN is displayed. Is this the correct option?
Click on "Edit my request" or "modifier ma demande" and fill all details.

mgargm

Apr 26, 2015
Hi,

I am from India and completely new to the Canada Immigration system and once of my friends suggested me to check Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Although I created an account today and also activated it, but their news page says that the intake will open and the date will be published soon. I have some questions about Quebec immigration. Am I eligible to apply under Quebec Skilled Worker program? If yes then what are the next steps?

Could someone look at my details below and advise, please? I appreciate all your help.

Qualifications - MA. Education, Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Commerce

Profile & Experience - Primary School Teacher with over 8 years of experience

IELTS Score - Overall Band: 7, Listening: 7.5, Reading: 6, Writing: 6, Speaking: 7.5

As guided by my friend I also got my education credential assessment done from WES and they confirmed that my Bachelor's Degrees are equivalent to respective Canadian Bachelor's Degrees.

Thanks & Regards,
MG

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgargm said:
Hi,

I am from India and completely new to the Canada Immigration system and once of my friends suggested me to check Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Although I created an account today and also activated it, but their news page says that the intake will open and the date will be published soon. I have some questions about Quebec immigration. Am I eligible to apply under Quebec Skilled Worker program? If yes then what are the next steps?

Could someone look at my details below and advise, please? I appreciate all your help.

Qualifications - MA. Education, Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Commerce

Profile & Experience - Primary School Teacher with over 8 years of experience

IELTS Score - Overall Band: 7, Listening: 7.5, Reading: 6, Writing: 6, Speaking: 7.5

As guided by my friend I also got my education credential assessment done from WES and they confirmed that my Bachelor's Degrees are equivalent to respective Canadian Bachelor's Degrees.

Thanks & Regards,
MG
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

mgargm

Apr 26, 2015
Thanks! I looked at this link but I don't know if I exactly qualify because of some confusion. My points fluctuate between 56 and 60 based upon different parameters.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal25889 said:
After that,we have to submit form?
You need to wait for next intake to submit form. You can submit form if you have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec.

vishal25889

Jun 21, 2016
jairichi said:
You need to wait for next intake to submit form. You can submit form if you have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec.
Ohkey..ty so much for ur reply.Then the detail which we filled from left side,of whch it abt??itself it is our form for next intake or its a detail for certificate?plz help.
Can u plz tell me whole process.my mail id is vishal25889@gmail.com

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal25889 said:
Ohkey..ty so much for ur reply.Then the detail which we filled from left side,of whch it abt??itself it is our form for next intake or its a detail for certificate?plz help.
Can u plz tell me whole process.my mail id is vishal25889@gmail.com
That is the application form. Once they announce an intake and if you are successful in submitting your application you will be asked to pay a fee. After that you will receive a list of documents to be sent by post to Quebec immigration followed by their processing.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akter said:
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.
Is that a local (Canada based bank's) bank draft? If it is not a local bank draft it takes a good amount of time to clear.