+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Medical

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Hello Dear Friends,
I'm stressed and want your guidance. I had medical two days ago and result was not shown to me. I had gallbladder surgery 10 years ago which I told the Doctor during physical test. He asked whether that was removed. My answer was "It was removed. Then there was no further question. I'm a diabetic patient which I mentioned before the test and they had additional tests. During the physical test Doctor asked about medication which I told him. After the medical test they said they would upload in 2 working days. I'm in anxiety. Could you tell me that I qualify or not, and how many days they take to reveal the result.
I shall be grateful!

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hello Dear Friends,
I'm stressed and want your guidance. I had medical two days ago and result was not shown to me. I had gallbladder surgery 10 years ago which I told the Doctor during physical test. He asked whether that was removed. My answer was "It was removed. Then there was no further question. I'm a diabetic patient which I mentioned before the test and they had additional tests. During the physical test Doctor asked about medication which I told him. After the medical test they said they would upload in 2 working days. I'm in anxiety. Could you tell me that I qualify or not, and how many days they take to reveal the result.
I shall be grateful!
I don’t think there is any problem. Gall bladder surgery is fairly common and not an issue as is controlled diabetes. If there is a problem I think the doctor does inform you. Expect your status to be uploaded by two weeks and all the best for the future.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
You have nothing to worry about. It is certain that you will pass however you will not see the results of your medical test it will be marked as passed only.