+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA

Cddreams

Sep 21, 2020
I have applied for canada pr. I received my ITA on 16th of Sept. But there is one issue. My husband went to Singapore in 2015 Sept and he denied entry at airport because the host denied inviting him. He was sent back from there. He wasn't deported and he has no stamp on his passport of deportation. He has no ban or any kind of stamp on his passport other than departure and arrival from India. Post ITA while filling forms I saw travel history. I am not sure if this will cause any problem with our file. He does not have the paperwork (visa or denial of entry form which he was handed by singapore immigration which had reason of denial as ineligible for pass under immigration policies) of that trip other than the invitation and flight tickets. I don't know how to proceed further. Should I pay a barrister to represent my file to avoid any mishaps if it can happen. And will this affect my Canada pr file. I am the main applicant for this and I have good profile.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Give your and your spouse's travel history. If he has no record of anything untoward in Singapore you don't need a lawyer.

Cddreams

Sep 21, 2020
Give your and your spouse's travel history. If he has no record of anything untoward in Singapore you don't need a lawyer.
I don't know if there is any record in singapore.
I emailed them to get the details of his refusal.. But they mailed that he was ineligible for visit pass and they can't reveal any further information. They also explained in the mail that Singapore visa is not a guarantee that a person can enter Singapore. He has to go through immigration and checkpoint to get visit pass which is given after thorough evaluation of the candidate.