+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post ITA

MSree

May 14, 2013
I have received ITA - CEC (inland) and would appreciate if you can reply to the following :

My spouse has foreign experience but doesn't give us extra CRS points. while creating profile, i have added all his previous work experiences (3 outside canada) along with the current self employed in canada job (<1year). It is quite difficult to gather reference letters from all the employers apart from the fact that spouse's foreign experience is not taken into consideration for PR. So, at this point, can i just skip the work experience column in post ITA application and include the same in personal history and also mention in the LOE the above mentioned reasons (except quite difficult to gather reference letters from all the employers ) and will be provided if needed?
or just decline the ITA for now and recreate a profile with no spousal experience at all?

I have 489 points. please suggest

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MSree said:
I have received ITA - CEC (inland) and would appreciate if you can reply to the following :

My spouse has foreign experience but doesn't give us extra CRS points. while creating profile, i have added all his previous work experiences (3 outside canada) along with the current self employed in canada job (<1year). It is quite difficult to gather reference letters from all the employers apart from the fact that spouse's foreign experience is not taken into consideration for PR. So, at this point, can i just skip the work experience column in post ITA application and include the same in personal history and also mention in the LOE the above mentioned reasons (except quite difficult to gather reference letters from all the employers ) and will be provided if needed?
or just decline the ITA for now and recreate a profile with no spousal experience at all?

I have 489 points. please suggest
Similar questions have been answered before. Check the links below.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5659351#msg5659351

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5662504#msg5662504

Daywalker666

Mar 25, 2017
Hi Sree,

I have the same issue with my application. During my initial EE application, i did not mention my spouse's experience since i will not be able to claim any points. However, when i got an ITA, i noticed that i have to provide the personal history of last 10 years. My wife has been working since few years. I am confused whether to put this in work history or not. If i put this in work history it wil look like i did not disclose it earlier. Any suggestions ??

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
GOT ITa, now where to start, with medicals or PCC? Another question is regarding POF.
I am short of 800CAD in 15315$ that i filled during EE profile. This 800 CAD short will be filled with next month salary i.e in AUgst17. Guide me if anything worrying.