+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA : Travell History

umairmahadi17

May 1, 2017
My Country of Residence is KSA and My Country of Origin or Citizenship is INDIA

I did my graduation and post graduation from India. in past ten years i have made several trip between KSA and India

Do i need to include the travell history between my Country of Residence and Country of Orgin??

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017

I did my graduation and post graduation from India. in past ten years i have made several trip between KSA and India

Do i need to include the travell history between my Country of Residence and Country of Orgin??
Yes you have to.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW

No you don't. Only visits to countries other than country of current residence and citizenship.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
I think its mentioned there that trips to country of residence (KSA in your case) and country of citizenship (India in your case) need not be listed. It was mentioned as such in my form and I am assuming you have got the same form. So no, you don't have to include those trips.