AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
PA is working as Assistant Professor in Hindu college which is affiliated-to/ under University of Delhi and holds degree of Bachelors of Arts (BA) & Masters of Arts (MA) (WES accredition: Bachelors (3 years) & Bachelor(4 years) respectively)

She has selected NOC 4021.

Post ITA, following reference letter has been drafted. Kindly provide your inputs in case anything has been missed:
#####################################################################
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN
Dated: 03rd March 2016
This is to certify that Ms. <Applicant Name> is a permanent full-time employee (Emp. Code <Code>) of Hindu College, University of Delhi since <Date of Joining>. She has been working as an Assistant Professor in the <Department Name> in the pay scale of Rs. <Pay Scale>. Her present monthly salary is <Monthly Salary> (<Annual Salary> per annum). She works 40 hours per week as per the norms of University of Delhi. She has been successfully performing all the roles & responsibilities assigned to her as a teacher/ instructor of English Language & Literature in the college and few of them are mentioned below for your reference:

1. AAA
2. BBB
3. XXX
4. YYY
5. ZZZ

<Name, Signature & Contact details of Principal>

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
talkto_vinay said:
PA is working as Assistant Professor in Hindu college which is affiliated-to/ under University of Delhi and holds degree of Bachelors of Arts (BA) & Masters of Arts (MA) (WES accredition: Bachelors (3 years) & Bachelor(4 years) respectively)

Post ITA, following reference letter has been drafted. Kindly provide your inputs in case anything has been missed:
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Ms. <Applicant Name> is a permanent full-time employee (Emp. Code <Code>) of Hindu College, University of Delhi since <Date of Joining>. She has been working as an Assistant Professor in the <Department Name> in the pay scale of Rs. <Pay Scale>. Her present monthly salary is <Monthly Salary> (<Annual Salary> per annum). She works 40 hours per week as per the norms of University of Delhi. She has been successfully performing all the roles & responsibilities assigned to her as a teacher/ instructor of English Language & Literature in the college and few of them are mentioned below for your reference:

1. AAA
2. BBB
3. XXX
4. YYY
5. ZZZ

The letter is fine as it covers all the points that are required. You may also refer to the format listed here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

All the best!

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Thanks
Being an Assistant Professor in Hindu College under University of Delhi, I was inclined to select NOC 4011 (which is meant for University Professors) & forum members also suggested me the same.
However, I selected NOC 4021 ( which is meant for college lecturer/instructor) due to following reasons:

1. hrsdc suggested to select NOC 4021
2. Employment requirement for NOC 4011 is preferentially PhD and essentially Masters. However, WES accredited my Masters as Bachelors. Employment requirement for NOC 4011 is preferentially Masters and essentially Bachelors
3. I am working in Hindu College under University of Delhi but not (directly) in a UNIVERSITY which seem to be mentioned in NOC 4011

I hope I havnt done the mistake

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Hey cam across your post. Similar situation, so what did you finally mentioned ?
Can you show me your employment letter? plz. I have to upload my docs

SunnyG123

Aug 1, 2015
As you are able to get this letter on your company's letterhead so I am wondering if you can help me in my issue. I have work experience letter which doesn't include roles and responsibilities and work hours per week. I am wondering how can I furnish this information in the letter.

JohnDuke

Jan 4, 2017
Hello folks,

I have a reference letter written by my former Dean of Faculty because it will be difficult for me to get a letter from my current Head of Department. The letter states start dates of each position as well as my responsibilities and hours worked per week but it does not state salary. However, I intend to support it with my employment letter that states my salary as well as paystub.

Do you reckon these documents will be adequate?

Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnDuke said:
Hello folks,

I have a reference letter written by my former Dean of Faculty because it will be difficult for me to get a letter from my current Head of Department. The letter states start dates of each position as well as my responsibilities and hours worked per week but it does not state salary. However, I intend to support it with my employment letter that states my salary as well as paystub.

Do you reckon these documents will be adequate?

Thanks
yes you can either go that route and explain in LOE , or have them redo this mentioning salary/pay per hour or both on your reference letter , my advice : if you still can try your best to get a new one so that you don't have to add any more explanation to your profile .

JohnDuke

Jan 4, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
yes you can either go that route and explain in LOE , or have them redo this mentioning salary/pay per hour or both on your reference letter , my advice : if you still can try your best to get a new one so that you don't have to add any more explanation to your profile .
Thank you very much

LWB

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Make sure that you explicitly state ALL the duties as Lecturer. A friend of mine had an issue because the letter did not include enough of the duties.

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN

1. AAA
2. BBB
3. XXX
4. YYY
5. ZZZ

Hello, I am also an Assistant Professor in the University of Delhi. I have worked in Hindu College as well and I hold BSc + MSc + PhD degree in Chemistry. I am unable to decide between NOC 4011 and 4021. Can you please tell me what happened with your application? Also, my work experience has gaps in between as per my tenure and hence I am not sure what is my valid work experience.
I would really appreciate it if you can help me out as I am not able to find answers to my queries.