+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA questions -->> related to Information update

meetp1005

Mar 10, 2021
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the Study and languages details in the express entry profile(Post ITA). I appeared for IELTS on 7th Feb 2021 and I have received the result on 11th Feb 2021( Online result with TRF number). However, when I received my TRF, it shows 10th Feb as a result date.
Also when I updated my profile I might forget to update the month of the exam but I updated the correct TRF number and I have received ITA based on that details.
As I am currently filling up all forms to submit my express entry profile. so will it affect my eligibility? Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks,
MP

meetp1005

Mar 10, 2021
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the Study and languages details in the express entry profile(Post ITA). I appeared for IELTS on 7th Feb 2021 and I have received the result on 11th Feb 2021( Online result with TRF number). However, when I received my TRF, it shows 10th Feb as a result date.
Also when I updated my profile I might forget to update the month of the exam but I updated the correct TRF number and I have received ITA based on that details.
As I am currently filling up all forms to submit my express entry profile. so will it affect my eligibility? Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks,
MP
Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I might enter the wrong month as well. However, I am able to update it now as per my TRF. My score and TRF number are the same.
Do I need to put any LOE for that?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Thanks,
MP
It will not, however, explain this in LoE when you submit your application.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
You can make the corrections and may submit the supporting. Add all missing information and support it by supporting documents. Don;t worry and don't hide facts. Misrepresentation results into lot of problem including 5 year ban.

meetp1005

Mar 10, 2021
You can make the corrections and may submit the supporting. Add all missing information and support it by supporting documents. Don;t worry and don't hide facts. Misrepresentation results into lot of problem including 5 year ban.
Thank you so much, I will update my TRF for further reference.