+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question: USA Masters degree is too large in size for document submission

sree11

Aug 23, 2017
First of all thank you to all the volunteers who are continuously taking their personal time to help others out. I hope to contribute soon :). Here goes my question:
I have an Masters degree from an USA university and during the WES evaluation stage, the university had sent an transcript (and NO degree) directly to WES. As per the ITA guidelines, IRCC is asking for a degree, but the USA degrees are too huge to fit on a scanner. Has any one submitted just a transcript for a USA Masters degree during the eAPR stage? Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: For the India Bachelors degree, I do have a degree scanned as it is smaller in size.

sree11

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply, but is it legal to do that for a degree. Also, generally, US degrees are not generally asked for any other applications. Have you done the same and was your eAPR was successful?

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
WES will needs the degree diploma and your university will only send a transcript to them, the only solution you have and this what I did

take your diploma certificate for specialized scanning center in your country and they will adjust the size during scanning to make it as A4 size then you can send this A4 copy along with your envelop to WES , the other option is to take a phone picture for your diploma and then print it in A4 size and I think it will work because in all cases they need only a copy