None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
All,

Had some doubts regarding ID docs and summary.

1. Is it true that in your EE profile before getting an ITA, you would only need to mention your latest active passport and none of the expired passports? Can expired passport details be entered in post ITA forms?

2. If spouses travel history within last ten years has been on older passport, should I enter details of older expired passport in post ITA forms (EE profile is obviously locked after ITA, and also, spouse passport details were asked only post ITA).

3. If older expired passport detail is not required anywhere, would it be a good idea to still include scans of visa pages from ilder passport

4. I live in the US right now, and most of my travel is vetween my country of residence (US) and country of origin (india). Should I still mention this personal travel between the two in travel history?

-S.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
All,

Had some doubts regarding ID docs and summary.

1. Is it true that in your EE profile before getting an ITA, you would only need to mention your latest active passport and none of the expired passports? Can expired passport details be entered in post ITA forms? Yes, you need active passport information only.

2. If spouses travel history within last ten years has been on older passport, should I enter details of older expired passport in post ITA forms (EE profile is obviously locked after ITA, and also, spouse passport details were asked only post ITA). No need.

3. If older expired passport detail is not required anywhere, would it be a good idea to still include scans of visa pages from ilder passport You can include the scans if you want.

4. I live in the US right now, and most of my travel is vetween my country of residence (US) and country of origin (india). Should I still mention this personal travel between the two in travel history? I did not mention it but some people do it. It is your choice.

-S.

Reactions: systix

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
1. Before and after, it's not required.
2. You only need the current valid passport. Stamps are not really the only way to validate your travels as some countries don't stamp in or out. Other countries have stamps in a foreign language.
3. You can, but it will probably lead to a very large file that you would need to compress heavily. I wouldn't do it. Perhaps just include the relevant visas related to work or residency in addition to the bio page. I personally did that.
4. Until a couple of days from submitting my profile I didn't include them, but I did eventually. I also added a table in my LOE detailing the departure and arrival dates of all my travel history in the last 10 years.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: systix

Pauceci

Oct 15, 2018
Hi there, within the section of ID summary of the ITA do you add just the current valid passport? or you also include the expired passports ? sorry that I am asking something that is probably being responded but I want to be very sure