+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA queries

jagsparrow

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Guys!!!

Finally I have received ITA and looking forward to complete the application as soon as possible.I have following queries related to supporting documents.

1)Medical examination:I have a 1 year child,so do we have to get the medical examination done for him too?

2)Proof of funds:as per the CIC guidelines,they are looking for details like average balance over last 6 months etc.however,banks in India are reluctant to provide these details in letter,so if I take a statement of 6 months and get it sealed by bank manager with his signature,would it work?

3)reference letter:I cant divulge details about my immigration plan to my current employer,as it could affect my employment & contract renewal with them.Hence, I have done a self affirmation/affidavit for my current experience in required format.Do I have to provide letter of explanation for each self affidavit which i will be providing?

any info would be appreciated

Thanks

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2) SBI gave me a bank certificate indicating the debit and credit balance.
3) I took it from employer saying I need it for further education. I don't think self-affidavit will work.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
jagsparrow said:
Hi Guys!!!

Finally I have received ITA and looking forward to complete the application as soon as possible.I have following queries related to supporting documents.

1)Medical examination:I have a 1 year child,so do we have to get the medical examination done for him too?

2)Proof of funds:as per the CIC guidelines,they are looking for details like average balance over last 6 months etc.however,banks in India are reluctant to provide these details in letter,so if I take a statement of 6 months and get it sealed by bank manager with his signature,would it work?

3)reference letter:I cant divulge details about my immigration plan to my current employer,as it could affect my employment & contract renewal with them.Hence, I have done a self affirmation/affidavit for my current experience in required format.Do I have to provide letter of explanation for each self affidavit which i will be providing?

any info would be appreciated

Thanks
1.) Yes

2.) Get a letter from the manager with as much details as possible. If they do not write 6 month average balance, then you can use stamped copies of statements with the letter.

3.) Self affidavit will not work. See this thread for a solution:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t397796.0.html

jagsparrow

Jan 30, 2017
admodi86 said:
2) SBI gave me a bank certificate indicating the debit and credit balance.
3) I took it from employer saying I need it for further education. I don't think self-affidavit will work.
Thanks!!appreciate ur quick reply.
reference letter:i tried it before by using the same trick,but did not work out,hence my agency suggested this option of affidavit with maximum supporting documents.

jagsparrow

Jan 30, 2017
Maverick28 said:
1.) Yes

2.) Get a letter from the manager with as much details as possible. If they do not write 6 month average balance, then you can use stamped copies of statements with the letter.

3.) Self affidavit will not work. See this thread for a solution:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t397796.0.html
thanks maverick28!!!
ur Advice on proof of funds is definitely helpful...