+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA Preview my score increased

litlitDM

Jan 10, 2019
Cebu City
Category........
FSW
Good Evening everyone,

Just needed some help. I am currently in the 2 month processing of documents post ITA. I received ITA last January 10, 2019.

My Express Entry CRS is 460 and in my Preview My Score in PR application, it increased to 468 even though i entered the exact same thing from my EE profile. It added 7 points to my level of education and 1 point to the level of education of my husband. Is this okay for submission.?

I am the main applicant and my husband and I have a Masters in Computer Science but ECA returned it as Bachelor's (4 years). In Education History, we entered our Masters as Masters degree but on the question about what ECA equivalent it is, we entered Bachelor's. However in our Personal History, in Activity Type, we entered it as Masters. Is that why the score went up.? should we changed that to Bachelors.? Please help. Am I overthinking this again.? We only have 43 days left to submit.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Good Evening everyone,

Just needed some help. I am currently in the 2 month processing of documents post ITA. I received ITA last January 10, 2019.

My Express Entry CRS is 460 and in my Preview My Score in PR application, it increased to 468 even though i entered the exact same thing from my EE profile. It added 7 points to my level of education and 1 point to the level of education of my husband. Is this okay for submission.?

I am the main applicant and my husband and I have a Masters in Computer Science but ECA returned it as Bachelor's (4 years). In Education History, we entered our Masters as Masters degree but on the question about what ECA equivalent it is, we entered Bachelor's. However in our Personal History, in Activity Type, we entered it as Masters. Is that why the score went up.? should we changed that to Bachelors.? Please help. Am I overthinking this again.? We only have 43 days left to submit.
System fault, ignore it, we and many others had same. This calculator takes original level of education into consideration instead of ECA level of education. This is only a calculator, your score will be calculated based on your initial profile and supporting documents. I got ppr, you will get as well.

Good Luck!

litlitDM

Jan 10, 2019
Cebu City
Category........
FSW
System fault, ignore it, we and many others had same. This calculator takes original level of education into consideration instead of ECA level of education. This is only a calculator, your score will be calculated based on your initial profile and supporting documents. I got ppr, you will get as well.

Good Luck!
weeew.! that's a relief. I have another question. for the Level of education, my education is supposed to be 4 years full time but then on my second year I shifted to another course. It took me 6 years to finish my bachelors including the first 2 years before i shifted to another course. Should i put 6 years in the question "Complete/Full academic years..." or should i put 4 years.? I started College 2007 and graduated 2013.

Last edited:

Surbhi khanna

Jul 1, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW

Good Luck!
I have received ITA with a score of 464 (cut off was 462). Now after filling in all the details in the post ITA form when i clicked "preview my score", my score has changed to 471. I have not changed any information i mentioned in education history in EE profile. It seems that the level of education score has increased for my spouse by (+7). I am not sure what to do now. If anyone has any experience of a similar kind please do share.