+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post-ita personal history with prefilled entries

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
So my post ITA personal history form prefilled entries from the ITA form. One of this is the education I claimed points for.

The thing is, the education that is prefilled is far past the 10 years period that they want me to fill for personal history.

If I leave that in I would have to go back some 18-19 years in personal history details so as to not leave any gaps.

Anyone else experienced this ? Did you just delete this old education and everything was okay ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yo don't have to fill the gap from 10 years to the education. Just fill it up to 10 years and it will let you proceed.

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
hi Friends,
I basically dont have any thing to add apart from work and 2 years of part time studies ( which is overlapping as studies were part time ) .
Is that ok? just 3 entries, 2 for work, 1 for edu

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
hi Friends,
I basically dont have any thing to add apart from work and 2 years of part time studies ( which is overlapping as studies were part time ) .
Is that ok? just 3 entries, 2 for work, 1 for edu
Thats fine. Hope these 2-3 entries covers the period of 10 years.

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
Guys need your help here, Personal activities came up with pre-filled education and employment details. But if I put 10 year history of employment with the same employer including different positions locations, this existing entry will be redundant. Please suggest if I should edit this one or not.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Yo don't have to fill the gap from 10 years to the education. Just fill it up to 10 years and it will let you proceed.
Hi...

Hi...

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? Like I graduated in 2003.

Thanks

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
So my post ITA personal history form prefilled entries from the ITA form. One of this is the education I claimed points for.

The thing is, the education that is prefilled is far past the 10 years period that they want me to fill for personal history.

If I leave that in I would have to go back some 18-19 years in personal history details so as to not leave any gaps.

Anyone else experienced this ? Did you just delete this old education and everything was okay ?
Hi...I'm in the similar situtation

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? Like I graduated in 2003.

Thanks

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Hi...I'm in the similar situtation

Thanks
As best as I can remember I left it in. I did not fill in the personal history gap. However I put in a letter of explanation for the personal history explaining the gap. For my wife and me we actually had a bunch of letter of explanations (5 to 8, I think) for various situations. I got my PR and landed last week, so I would recommend putting in letter of explanations wherever you think instructions are unclear.

Reactions: damitdada

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I just deleted the entry but it was my high school education I didn't claim points for. I didn't mention anything about it in LoE. My application was approved some time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: damitdada

sumitgupta

Jun 27, 2018
Hi..

I got ITA in last draw on 25th June. I have a query regarding Personal History field.
I have education from July 2010 to June 2012 which is pre filled. Then I have filled job from July 2012 onwards. which is also pre filled. But during period Jan 2012 to June 2012 I was trainee in the same organization which I continued in July 2012.

So my question is how to fill personal history and addres history section? education and job city are different.

Below are my thoughts :
Address history - As accurate as possible and it will contradict education background.
Personal history - Add new entry for Trainee even if overlapping entries appear. If yes, do I need to provide some proof?

Please help!!!

sumitgupta

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys..

I am here sorry to ask many questions.
I dont remeber dates of all my addresses when I started and left the place? Tentative months I remember.
What should I do?