+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA FORMS

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hi guys
I am filling the post ITA forms and have some difficulties to do so, please advise !

• In the studies section I mentionned that i was a student from sept 2013 to Sept 2014.
  • In the meantime I mentionned in Personnal activities that i had an internship between March 2013 and Sept 2014. Is it okay? I put the internship and the full year of study in 2 different lines (overlap).

• Also, in the adress section I mentionned 2 different adresses for that period, as my internship was not in the same city than my university.

Is it okay ? and clear ? or should I add a LOE? If so, in which section I should add it ?

Thank you sooo much ! *

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys
I am filling the post ITA forms and have some difficulties to do so, please advise !

• In the studies section I mentionned that i was a student from sept 2013 to Sept 2014.
  • In the meantime I mentionned in Personnal activities that i had an internship between March 2013 and Sept 2014. Is it okay? I put the internship and the full year of study in 2 different lines (overlap).

• Also, in the adress section I mentionned 2 different adresses for that period, as my internship was not in the same city than my university.

Is it okay ? and clear ? or should I add a LOE? If so, in which section I should add it ?

Thank you sooo much ! *
If you think it is necessary to explain in details write a LOE in optional documents section.