+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA: Filling out forms questions

OntarioFanBoy

Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys! First of all thanks a lot! I've been reading this forum for a long time. Always googling some questions and the links that usually helped me are from here. You all are awesome!

I have some questions about how to fill out the post ITA forms properly.

1)
ID Documents - Summary :: Passport
We have an option to add more than one document here. I have an expired passport with US Visa and some stamps and a new one with my Canadian VISA and more stamps. Should I insert all of them in this question?

2)
PR Spouse Form
Personal Activities

My permit is an "open work permit" I got it because my wife is studying here in Ontario. After she finished the first one year course she had a gap between the first course and the second one she started. Just to be clear, her student permit and my work permit were valid during this period. But she waited for 4 months before the second course had started.
Should we put this 4 months waiting as Unemployed?
Or should we put this 4 months as a student because her permit was a student permit?

Thank you so much!

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
OntarioFanBoy said:
Hi guys! First of all thanks a lot! I've been reading this forum for a long time. Always googling some questions and the links that usually helped me are from here. You all are awesome!

I have some questions about how to fill out the post ITA forms properly.

1)
ID Documents - Summary :: Passport - only add the valid passport details. Later at the uploads section you can upload both your old passport pages and the new one as well
We have an option to add more than one document here. I have an expired passport with US Visa and some stamps and a new one with my Canadian VISA and more stamps. Should I insert all of them in this question?

2)
PR Spouse Form
Personal Activities

My permit is an "open work permit" I got it because my wife is studying here in Ontario. After she finished the first one year course she had a gap between the first course and the second one she started. Just to be clear, her student permit and my work permit were valid during this period. But she waited for 4 months before the second course had started.
Should we put this 4 months waiting as Unemployed?
Or should we put this 4 months as a student because her permit was a student permit? -if this break of 4 months was part of the course then you can show it as studying. If it was a new study course then show the 4 months gap as unemployed

Thank you so much!

Pauceci

Oct 15, 2018
Thank you very much! All the best!
Hi there I’m in the same dilemma, did u add just ur valid passport under ID summary ( ITA form ) ? Or also did u include the expired passports ( because y can add multiple passports in that section ) let me know thank you in advance

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi , I am trying to fill my post ITA form and I have a study gap before my engineering.
We have few questions which asks for which institution you studied.
Standing at the end of study period.
Level of studies
Both are required fields.
Can you please tell me how fill them?