+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA -- education documents

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hi all, I am already in POST-ITA stage and filling up my PR Application. One of the documents requested of me for the education section is as follows: You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.

I completed my degrees in Singapore and the US. I have my BS, MS, and PhD diplomas ready but I was wondering if it would be necessary to include my transcript of records. The problem is, all my transcripts are e-Transcripts which can only be verified when opened with Adobe Acrobat. When I merge all my diplomas and e-Transcripts into one file, as is needed, my e-Transcript for my MS/PhD will have a "VOID" watermark along the diagonal.

I am therefore wondering if I should 1) not submit the transcripts anymore or 2) submit the "void" transcripts but explain that in order for me to send the verified e-Transcript, I must be able to upload the document just by itself. The e-Transcript has an instructions page which I am including.

Can any of you who were in a similar situation provide any feedback? Thank you so much!

Akshay1212

Jul 4, 2023
Hi all, I am already in POST-ITA stage and filling up my PR Application. One of the documents requested of me for the education section is as follows: You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.

I completed my degrees in Singapore and the US. I have my BS, MS, and PhD diplomas ready but I was wondering if it would be necessary to include my transcript of records. The problem is, all my transcripts are e-Transcripts which can only be verified when opened with Adobe Acrobat. When I merge all my diplomas and e-Transcripts into one file, as is needed, my e-Transcript for my MS/PhD will have a "VOID" watermark along the diagonal.

I am therefore wondering if I should 1) not submit the transcripts anymore or 2) submit the "void" transcripts but explain that in order for me to send the verified e-Transcript, I must be able to upload the document just by itself. The e-Transcript has an instructions page which I am including.

Can any of you who were in a similar situation provide any feedback? Thank you so much!

Akshay1212

Jul 4, 2023
Hi,

Do we need to attach IELTS and Transcripts along with ECA and Degree/Diploma certificates? Are certificates enough or do we need to attach semester marksheets too? Also, what is the sequence of the docs? TIA

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi,

Do we need to attach IELTS and Transcripts along with ECA and Degree/Diploma certificates? Are certificates enough or do we need to attach semester marksheets too? Also, what is the sequence of the docs? TIA
No need to attach IETLS result - IRCC will verify themselves based on the reference number you provided.
Degree certificate is enough.
There is a place holder for each required document so you will know where to upload what.