+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA - ECA issue. Urgent -please help!!

ricky_007

Apr 19, 2016
Hi,
I had claimed points for 'Two or more post-secondary program credentials' for my education and had received an ITA accordingly on 12th October 2016.I was about to submit my application but while reviewing the application I noticed that my level of Education for one my Education history record is showing as blank.The appropriate option was selected and saved in my profile when I had last checked, and it has disappeared recently.

On modifying the record, its not showing the drop down menu for selecting 'Two or more post-secondary program credentials' for level of Education and therefore I am not even unable to update the record with proper option.I have reported a technical issue for the same.

Please advise if I can proceed by selecting any other closest option and submit my profile with a LOE, or should I wait for this issue to be resolved from the IRCC side?

The options available now in the drop down menu are as follows:
None, or less than Secondary(High School)
Secondary Diploma(High School Graduation)
One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or any other insititute
Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or any other insititute
Bachelor's degree or a three or more yeat program at university, college...
Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
Doctoral Level university degree(PhD)

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
ricky_007 said:
Could anyone please advise.?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Has anyone from MY CIC able to pay PR +RPRF fees in last 1 week??

I am Trying to pay through MY CIC fees for PR +RPRF since 19-Nov- 16.

Once I click on "Transmit & Pay" option, the error turn up. You can do all of following:-

1) Raise technical Error query through MY CIC.
2) mail to :
- question@cic.gc.ca
- enqserv@international.gc.ca

3) call at 0016139444000 ( Those Outside canada)
4) Call at 18882422100 (Those within Canada)
Note- Open between 8-4 pm (Canadian Time Zone). Closed on weekends.

5)Tweet to @citmmcanada.
- This is Canada CIC online Twitter portal. A Lot of action is going here in this matter.

6) Mail to minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honorable John McCallum,
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.

Hope this helps.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ricky_007 said:
Hi,
I had claimed points for 'Two or more post-secondary program credentials' for my education and had received an ITA accordingly on 12th October 2016.I was about to submit my application but while reviewing the application I noticed that my level of Education for one my Education history record is showing as blank.The appropriate option was selected and saved in my profile when I had last checked, and it has disappeared recently.

On modifying the record, its not showing the drop down menu for selecting 'Two or more post-secondary program credentials' for level of Education and therefore I am not even unable to update the record with proper option.I have reported a technical issue for the same.

Please advise if I can proceed by selecting any other closest option and submit my profile with a LOE, or should I wait for this issue to be resolved from the IRCC side?

The options available now in the drop down menu are as follows:
None, or less than Secondary(High School)
Secondary Diploma(High School Graduation)
One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or any other insititute
Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or any other insititute
Bachelor's degree or a three or more yeat program at university, college...
Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
Doctoral Level university degree(PhD)
It would be better to wait and hear back from them. Since CIC has taken the option of two degrees off the list, there would be system fix to take care of the issue. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Wish you good luck mate!