+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA ECA Degree

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hello once again. I have a question regarding the educational documents I will upload after my ITA.

I will be getting an ECA for my masters degree ( I did not get my bachelors degree evaluated as WES did not ask for it).

Will I be uploading copies of my masters degree + transcript only (to comply with my ECA report) or I will have to upload my Bachelors degree and its transcript as well?

Thanks in advance.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello once again. I have a question regarding the educational documents I will upload after my ITA.

I will be getting an ECA for my masters degree ( I did not get my bachelors degree evaluated as WES did not ask for it).

Will I be uploading copies of my masters degree + transcript only (to comply with my ECA report) or I will have to upload my Bachelors degree and its transcript as well?

Thanks in advance.
Only upload the Masters' documents as you already have the ECA report for the same. No need to submit the Bachelor ones when you don't have any evaluation report corresponding to that. Because, you can be questioned and asked for the ECA of the latter one.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Only upload the Masters' documents as you already have the ECA report for the same. No need to submit the Bachelor ones when you don't have any evaluation report corresponding to that. Because, you can be questioned and asked for the ECA of the latter one.
Thank you sir. Appreciated :)

Reactions: NikSharma01