+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post ita correction

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
hello respected members
i have some query
in ee profile some error i found post ita like

1. in spouse education i write starting month of graduation as 2014 but it is 2013
2. in spouse ielts score i write reading score as 7.5 instead of 7 , and speaking score as 6 instead of 6.5.
now when i recalculate my crs it comes out to be more then the cutoff draw at that time when i got ita.
what to do is it ok to submit application with correction ? as these minor correction are due to typing error not intentional and as they are not affecting the situation. please provide me valuable suggestions. i am in state of confusion what to do what not to do?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello respected members
i have some query
in ee profile some error i found post ita like

1. in spouse education i write starting month of graduation as 2014 but it is 2013
2. in spouse ielts score i write reading score as 7.5 instead of 7 , and speaking score as 6 instead of 6.5.
now when i recalculate my crs it comes out to be more then the cutoff draw at that time when i got ita.
what to do is it ok to submit application with correction ? as these minor correction are due to typing error not intentional and as they are not affecting the situation. please provide me valuable suggestions. i am in state of confusion what to do what not to do?
hi
correct your info in post ITA application and explain your situation in LOE.

Reactions: Vjakhar

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
is it necessary to explain this in LOE as they CLEARLY SUPPORTED BY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE TO BE UPLOADED WITH THE INFORMATION?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
is it necessary to explain this in LOE as they CLEARLY SUPPORTED BY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE TO BE UPLOADED WITH THE INFORMATION?
I had the same issue
wrote june 2011 in EE profile, but my certificate was issued in oct 2011.
corrected the month in post ITA and made LOE.

Reactions: Vjakhar