+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA changes

simirp

Nov 1, 2022
Hi, i nearly made the same mistake. Put the wrong ielts date. And something while selecting the lmia option too.
I corrected all these mistakes and submitted. Myfile is almost approved..if it is not gonna affect crs point. You can go ahead and submit it.
Did you get your PR after making change in ITA? even if it didn’t affect your score? please help

Reactions: asbenasa25

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, i nearly made the same mistake. Put the wrong ielts date. And something while selecting the lmia option too.
I corrected all these mistakes and submitted. Myfile is almost approved..if it is not gonna affect crs point. You can go ahead and submit it.
Hi Nikita,
Have you received approval? I made a mistake when asked Dose candidate has job offer then I kept Yes. But I did not get points because I also said it’s not LMIA.

Now I got ITA, I got to know it should Be NO. If I keep NO also I am still seeing same points. So want to go ahead without declining after seeing your case. Please let me know what happened in your case

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Did you get your PR after making change in ITA? even if it didn’t affect your score? please help
Hi even I am in same
hi
please help guys, pre-ITA, I opted “yes” for “intended work in canada “. I got my ITA and now heard I should say “no” if I don’t have LMIA.
I don’t have LMIA nor did I get any extra score for it, if I change my answer from yes to no, my score remains same.
Can I make this change and attach LOE? did someone face the same and receive PR after this change? thanks a lot
What did you do in your case. Please let me know. I am in exact same situation.

Amitsingh514

Mar 1, 2024
hi
please help guys, pre-ITA, I opted “yes” for “intended work in canada “. I got my ITA and now heard I should say “no” if I don’t have LMIA.
I don’t have LMIA nor did I get any extra score for it, if I change my answer from yes to no, my score remains same.
Can I make this change and attach LOE? did someone face the same and receive PR after this change? thanks a lot
Hi, I am exactly in the same situation. What was the outcome of your case ?

Amitsingh514

Mar 1, 2024
I made some mistakes in my express entry profile.
1. Ielts date wrong 8sept instead of 9.
2. intended to work in canada yes and after that postive lmia no
now i was worried can i make these changes in post ita? because these mistakes wouldnot effect crs score.
thanks
Hi, what was the outcome of your case?

Amitsingh514

Mar 1, 2024
Hi Nikita,
Have you received approval? I made a mistake when asked Dose candidate has job offer then I kept Yes. But I did not get points because I also said it’s not LMIA.

Now I got ITA, I got to know it should Be NO. If I keep NO also I am still seeing same points. So want to go ahead without declining after seeing your case. Please let me know what happened in your case
Hi, what did you do with the ITA. I also made the same mistake

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, I am exactly in the same situation. What was the outcome of your case ?
I had same situation, I kept YES for “Do you have a Job offer”, I was in PGWP at that time, I never got any points. Later after ITA when system asking document for Job offer I realized that question is not required to answer if we are not getting any points for Job offer. Before I changed I spoke to consultant and confirmed. Changed to NO and submitted, did not submit any explanation for that change. Got PR too. you can change it to NO after ITA if you never got points for any job offer and same you did like me.

Amitsingh514

Mar 1, 2024
I had same situation, I kept YES for “Do you have a Job offer”, I was in PGWP at that time, I never got any points. Later after ITA when system asking document for Job offer I realized that question is not required to answer if we are not getting any points for Job offer. Before I changed I spoke to consultant and confirmed. Changed to NO and submitted, did not submit any explanation for that change. Got PR too. you can change it to NO after ITA if you never got points for any job offer and same you did like me.
Thank you for your response.
Yes, I didn’t receive any points for selecting yes for “valid job offer” (as I selected no for LMIA). Scores are also not changing if I am changing the answer to no for the question “Do you have a Job offer”.
Thank you

mufryk

Feb 16, 2024
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

Not replying to your question but have a similar one if someone can advise, please?

My NOC is 31102 (Physician).
I have NOI from Ontario in hand (based on my last CRS 404) and the last date to submit my OINP is March 20, 2024. When I received this NOI, the OINP CRS range was 379-416. However, I haven't submitted my application yet.

Now, I improved my IELTS and my new CRS is 453 (Express Entry profile not updated for the new language score).

I am now confused that if I update my EE profile, the CRS will be above the OINP upper limit (416).

My questions are:

1. Should I update my EE profile at this stage to target the very next FSW Healthcare draw?

2. Will it cause any issues with OINP (453 is over the recent cutoff), if I submit my OINP application after updating my EE profile?

If I receive ITA in FSW with CRS 453 (as the recent FSW cut-off for the Healthcare category was 422, can I withdraw my OINP application and get a refund ($1500, a lot of money)?

Please guide.
Thanks in advance!

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Hello,

Not replying to your question but have a similar one if someone can advise, please?

My NOC is 31102 (Physician).
I have NOI from Ontario in hand (based on my last CRS 404) and the last date to submit my OINP is March 20, 2024. When I received this NOI, the OINP CRS range was 379-416. However, I haven't submitted my application yet.

Now, I improved my IELTS and my new CRS is 453 (Express Entry profile not updated for the new language score).

I am now confused that if I update my EE profile, the CRS will be above the OINP upper limit (416).

My questions are:

1. Should I update my EE profile at this stage to target the very next FSW Healthcare draw?

Will it cause any issues with OINP (453 is over the recent cutoff), if I submit my OINP application after updating my EE profile?

If I receive ITA in FSW with CRS 453 (as the recent FSW cut-off for the Healthcare category was 422, can I withdraw my OINP application and get a refund ($1500, a lot of money)?

Please guide.
Thanks in advance!
i understand your situation. If I were you I would like this. I would just submit Ontario PNP application with current profile.

but you can update ielts later then you would also have chances to get in federal healthcare draw. But not sure if Ontario will saying anything while your score improved. I guess it should be any problem because you submitted Ontario application based on current basis.

you can withdraw Ontario application anytime, but if they started processing your application then they won’t issue 1500$. But now just submit with current Crs. Next double confirm about increasing Crs while OINP is pending. It shouldn’t be problem but better to ask

Reactions: mufryk

Harry/_3097

Apr 3, 2024
By mistake, I put my job start month as May instead of june and thus I got CEC points in april only!!
Recently, I got ITA and have 60 days to submit my file.

1. Would there be any issue in accepting ITA and submitting my documents only after completing 1560 CEC hours in june?
Is it OK to proceed this way or no?

Harry/_3097

Apr 3, 2024
By mistake, I put my job start month as May instead of june and thus I got CEC points in april only!!
Recently, I got ITA and have 60 days to submit my file.

1. Would there be any issue in accepting ITA and submitting my documents only after completing 1560 CEC hours in june?
Is it OK to proceed this way or no?

Every insight will be apperciated!!

jowpeet

Dec 11, 2023
I have an extra job added in my EE profile before getting my ITA. Now, I am trying to remove that work experience post ITA because it doesn't add anything to my CRS score, and i don't want to provide supporting documentation about it. My CRS score doesn't change if I removed it. I have that work info in the personal section as well. Can I make this change? Should I provide a LOE regarding this? Will the IO see that I removed this post ITA? Thank you!