+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA Change

digichris

May 28, 2019
Hello folks,

I have made several changes in my profile after receiving an ITA. Will these be considered to be misrepresentation?

1. I inputted the wrong IELTS date of test results and TRF number, and I have corrected it. Other information regarding language proficiency was not changed.
  2. I keyed in 45 working hours before receiving an ITA. However, my employer mentioned that my working hours are 40. Now I have changed it to 40.
I would be very grateful if anyone could answer these.

Positive always

Sep 15, 2020
Hello folks,

I have made several changes in my profile after receiving an ITA. Will these be considered to be misrepresentation?

1. I inputted the wrong IELTS date of test results and TRF number, and I have corrected it. Other information regarding language proficiency was not changed.
  2. I keyed in 45 working hours before receiving an ITA. However, my employer mentioned that my working hours are 40. Now I have changed it to 40.
I would be very grateful if anyone could answer these.
Can u pls update the result. Did you get pr. I am in the same situation. Pls reply

Reactions: Gopighuman

Positive always

Sep 15, 2020
i did this same mistake instead of 9 sep i mentioned 8 sept i dont how this happened. so do i need to attach letter of explanantion?
Usual people say that no need as it's a minor mistake however I think it will be better if you keep a LOE stating that it's a genuine mistake. Why take unnecessary risk. Moreover u would keep thinking about it n get stressed up unnecessarily.