+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA application with Provisional Certificate

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Hello,

I am about to submit my application post ITA. I have done MBA and Bachelors in Engineering. Now the thing is, I have only Provisional Certificate of my MBA as my University has not conducted the official convocation yet and will not do so in 2-3 months to come. I have the convocation degree of my Engineering. I have also had successful ECA from WES with my Provisional Certificate of MBA.

Now can I submit my application with ECA from WES and colour scans of my MBA Provisional Certificate and Engineering Degree?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I am about to submit my application post ITA. I have done MBA and Bachelors in Engineering. Now the thing is, I have only Provisional Certificate of my MBA as my University has not conducted the official convocation yet and will not do so in 2-3 months to come. I have the convocation degree of my Engineering. I have also had successful ECA from WES with my Provisional Certificate of MBA.

Now can I submit my application with ECA from WES and colour scans of my MBA Provisional Certificate and Engineering Degree?
Yes, if you have your ECA done for that credential, then you need not to worry about the provisional degree. It's accepted by IRCC.
But, be sure to explain why you don't have final degree at present. Just mention it in your LoE and submit it.

Abu Thahir

Sep 2, 2017
Did you get it assessed after ITA. am on same boat and I have my masters provisional only. WES may consider provisional but what about after ITA. kindly suggest

pawansh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, if you have your ECA done for that credential, then you need not to worry about the provisional degree. It's accepted by IRCC.
But, be sure to explain why you don't have final degree at present. Just mention it in your LoE and submit it.
Hey, do we need the actual degree after getting ITA or still provisional degree is sufficient?

Savitha6

Jun 4, 2018
I too have the same question. As I have the provisional certificate but not the degree certificate. I am trying to get the degree certificate but they say they had some software rupture issue due to which they have lost records. They are not even giving this in writing. I really need to know if the marksheet of all semester and provisional certificate would suffice for post ITA visa applications

mallika511

Sep 23, 2018
I too have the same question. As I have the provisional certificate but not the degree certificate. I am trying to get the degree certificate but they say they had some software rupture issue due to which they have lost records. They are not even giving this in writing. I really need to know if the marksheet of all semester and provisional certificate would suffice for post ITA visa applications
Hi . .did provisional degree work for you?

mallika511

Sep 23, 2018
Hello,

Hi...did the provisional degree post ITA work for you?

vj12

Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

Hi...did the provisional degree post ITA work for you?

mandeep10

Apr 7, 2021
Hi
Actually i don’t have my degree certificate and i need to submit my ITA within few weeks but i do have my all marksheet and provisional certificate is it enough to assess my PR bcz my university never gave me my degree i mean they don’t process the final degree so can i submit my ITA with provisional certificate but i got my ECA and WES