+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA - 2016 Dec guys

klinda

Oct 26, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Only LMIA or LMIA exempt work permits which are employer specific - you have an open work permit (PGWP i'm assuming) therefore you do not possess a valid job offer.

Did you claim points for having a valid job offer? If not, simply amend the mistake and explain the change in a LOE.
Thanks, that's what I will do! I did not claim any points for arranged employment.

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Anyone waiting for FBI PCC? the current wait time says 16 week, what should I do ?
go ahead with other documents and apply for FBI PCC, and wait till it comes, or apply with everything else, and then send this later, and explain in LOE ?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
anuragchigs said:
Anyone waiting for FBI PCC? the current wait time says 16 week, what should I do ?
go ahead with other documents and apply for FBI PCC, and wait till it comes, or apply with everything else, and then send this later, and explain in LOE ?
On the same boat. Waiting for FBI PCC but I applied with everytging else and stated the situation in letter of explanation along with courier slip as proof

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
KimPositive said:
You are right: not all stamps were perfectly visible, but you vague remember any big trips, don't you? I did my best to find the exact travel dates.
I guess CIC wants to get a good idea on where you have been the last 10 years.
Does it say it must be from the past 10 years or does it say " 10 years or since you were 18 whichever is most recent" ????

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
Does it say it must be from the past 10 years or does it say " 10 years or since you were 18 whichever is most recent" ????
Yes, correct: it says "10 years or since you were 18 whichever is most recent"

But since my 18th birthday is long ago the 10 year travel history is applicable.

klinda

Oct 26, 2016
Hey Peeps,

I turned 18 in Canada, while I was studying here. I don't need a PCC from my home country. What should I put on the placeholder for the Police certificate in the PR application? A simple Letter of explanation instead is ok?

Thanks!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klinda said:
Hey Peeps,

I turned 18 in Canada, while I was studying here. I don't need a PCC from my home country. What should I put on the placeholder for the Police certificate in the PR application? A simple Letter of explanation instead is ok?

Thanks!
I guess that will work, as long as you were in no other country more than 6 months cumulative after you have turned 18.