+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit

1322Jsidhu

Oct 18, 2018
Hi i had a college in montreal known as cgep for may seasion . I studied there from may to sep but i failed nearby in all subject there and from sep to December i am not going to college coz I haven’t so much money to pay my fees . But in these 4 month i work very hard on cash and Got admission in cdi college for january intake . Am i able to get pgwp . I want help .or if I’ll move to prince edvard is there any hope for pgwp there . Thankyou

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i had a college in montreal known as cgep for may seasion . I studied there from may to sep but i failed nearby in all subject there and from sep to December i am not going to college coz I haven’t so much money to pay my fees . But in these 4 month i work very hard on cash and Got admission in cdi college for january intake . Am i able to get pgwp . I want help .or if I’ll move to prince edvard is there any hope for pgwp there . Thankyou
Hi,

The new rule states as

You aren’t eligible to apply for a PGWP if you:

• studied in a program that was less than eight months long
  • studied for more than eight months but not continuously (for example, you took a semester off)
but ,I believe that

You should be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit as long as you study full-time without a break for your current program regardless of your previous situation.

But again, I am not a lawyer or a consultant.

You should wait for the answers from experienced persons of the forum or should try reaching out to a consultant/lawyer like DAVID COHEN,

Montreal.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There is a big possibility that your study visa has been cancelled, as you have not been studying for 90 days.

You say you have worked very hard on cash in those 4 months. Do you mean you have a job?

Reactions: Immstu