+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit

kiran kumar

Jun 18, 2014
Hi,
I have completed my studies in Canada and came back to India,I have my study permit till March 30,2016.
I have applied for work permit while coming to India and it got approved.so can I send my passport for work permit stamping in India or I have to do it in Canada.
How many days will be the processing times if I do it here in India?.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kiran kumar said:
Hi,
I have completed my studies in Canada and came back to India,I have my study permit till March 30,2016.
I have applied for work permit while coming to India and it got approved.so can I send my passport for work permit stamping in India or I have to do it in Canada.
How many days will be the processing times if I do it here in India?.
1. The Post Grad WP will be mailed to your address in Canada, there is no work permit stamping.
2. If you have a valid TRV stamped in your passport, then you have to return to Canada before it expires. If you don't have a valid TRV, then you will have to apply for one in India, with a copy of your work permit.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
immigration minitser : Petitioning Live-in Caregivers Appeal to End Delays in Permanent Residence Applications - Sign the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/immigration-minitser-petitioning-live-in-caregivers-appeal-to-end-delays-in-permanent-residence-applications?recruiter=497780702

We r still waiting since our medical have been expired from 16-17 months ...new delhi sent nothing after that...not even a single person get any information.we hv tried so many times to contact the new delhi visa officevia emails and mails...bt nothing happens...even we hv tried emailing to vegrevilla which also gone in wein ..u know what a reply vegrivla send us,,we have been emailed new delhi so many times everytime the mentioned that we are checking backgrounds...from last 2 years..still waiting nothing comes...new delhi canadian embassy completely stopped the processing of live in care givers(nannies)...plzz help us with signing the petition...hope it may awake the government and we may get any good news from embassy. ministers will hlp us if u grouped with us. we also r human beings moreover we r providing care to other people.many thanks in advance...plzz guys hlp us in faith of humanity