+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Work Permit Delay

Tanya_Chug

Aug 29, 2017
Hey! I applied my pgwp on18th may from canada itself and there was an update on 19th may about my profile being updated and I haven’t received any mail yet and it still shows processing in my application! I don’t know what to do! Please let me know if you get to know something!
Thank you in advance.

Oct 28, 2019
Hey! I applied my pgwp on18th may from canada itself and there was an update on 19th may about my profile being updated and I haven’t received any mail yet and it still shows processing in my application! I don’t know what to do! Please let me know if you get to know something!
Thank you in advance.
Have you got your work permit??? Because I have applied on 16 May and I am still waiting.

jkdk1994

Oct 29, 2019
I applied on June 21st, and it was approved on October 25th. Maybe you should try contacting them via web form.

Harry1826

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you in advance.
I even i applied my work permit on 2june ,2019 but still didn’t get any reply form them even i don’t know what to do now...