+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit

M. Osama

Jul 25, 2023
I've a question:

1. Can we do 2 different field programs of one year each (for example first I do health care administration certificate of one year from one college and do another 1 year certificate from another college in dental assistant field)?
2. Will IRCC issue me a PGWP for 3 years or not? If yes, do we need to add both transcripts to the PGWP application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I've a question:

1. Can we do 2 different field programs of one year each (for example first I do health care administration certificate of one year from one college and do another 1 year certificate from another college in dental assistant field)?
2. Will IRCC issue me a PGWP for 3 years or not? If yes, do we need to add both transcripts to the PGWP application?
1. Yes
2. Possibly. You will not know until you apply. You would need to complete both programs as a full-time student, no failing. And you submit both transcripts.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I've a question:

1. Yes, you can do this provided both schools and programs are DLIs which are eligible for PGWPs.
2. Yes, you should get a 3 year PGWP if you meet the above criteria. Yes, you need to include evidence in your application that you completed both programs.

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
If a full time student becomes part-time during the studies (not in the last semester, but between semesters) can they still get pgwp or will be refused?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If a full time student becomes part-time during the studies (not in the last semester, but between semesters) can they still get pgwp or will be refused?
A student would not be eligible for a PGWP. Only part-time for the last semester. Now, would IRCC still approve the application…who knows but would be refused because not eligible.

M. Osama

Jul 25, 2023
1. Yes, you can do this provided both schools and programs are DLIs which are eligible for PGWPs.
2. Yes, you should get a 3 year PGWP if you meet the above criteria. Yes, you need to include evidence in your application that you completed both programs.
1. but in the PGWP application the education section shows only one education option?? what to do?

GGY

Jun 28, 2023
Hi, I submitted my PGWP application without a job offer, and now I have got a job, should I need to upload my job offer letter and contract to help with the process?