+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit


Full Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hi All,
Hope you all are doing well!!

I have query regarding to my post graduation work permit. My studies will be completed in Aug'18.
I am wondering, when i can apply for work permit?
How much time will embassy take to provide work permit?
Can i work as full time until i get my work visa after completing my studies?
Hope to get some instant replies..
Thanks in advance.


VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You will need both your study permit to be valid and also a course completion letter from the college to apply for a PGWP. You can only work once you have submitted your PGWP application as you would be on implied status from then until a decision has been made.