+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate work permit to Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program

CanadianBacon8

Mar 24, 2017
Hey! I am about to finish my bachelors degree this April 2017. My visa and study permit both expire on the August 29th 2017. I was told that I am eligible to apply for Post graduate work permit once I completed my studies. Now my question is, after applying for Post graduate work permit, do i need to apply separately for the TRV or I just need to go and directly apply for SINP right after getting my Post graduate work permit? I do not need job experience as I am graduating from a Institution here in Saskatchewan. Thank you!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
All SINP programs will need job offers with the exemption of the Occupation In Demand but otherwise all will require job experience.

I assuming that you will apply under student sub category after you get your PGWP which you must have worked 6 months under a job which is related to your education and also your employer must apply for a SINP approved job offer letter which you must include in your application for SINP.

But first step is to obtain you PGWP and find a job and work for 6 months.

CanadianBacon8

Mar 24, 2017
Wonderland_1010 said:
All SINP programs will need job offers with the exemption of the Occupation In Demand but otherwise all will require job experience.

I assuming that you will apply under student sub category after you get your PGWP which you must have worked 6 months under a job which is related to your education and also your employer must apply for a SINP approved job offer letter which you must include in your application for SINP.

But first step is to obtain you PGWP and find a job and work for 6 months.
Thank you very much! I already have a job offer and since I am graduated in Saskatchewan I was told that I do not need work experience. My internship, since it was a paid internship and it's related to my field field of study, then I was told that I do not need to wait for six months after staring from work.

Do I need to apply for TRV then or just apply for SINP? Thanks

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
CanadianBacon8 said:
Thank you very much! I already have a job offer and since I am graduated in Saskatchewan I was told that I do not need work experience. My internship, since it was a paid internship and it's related to my field field of study, then I was told that I do not need to wait for six months after staring from work.

Do I need to apply for TRV then or just apply for SINP? Thanks
I believe u and Wonderland talk about two different job offers. U need SINP Job Approval Letter to apply for SINP Nomination

I do not think u need new visa unless u will be travelling